Will we get a heads up on the date that fan to fan goes live?

iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
Would be nice to know when this is planning to be launched in advance so we can keep our eye on seats we didn't get and also being able to sell as quickly as possible if we have tickets to sell.

Comments

• joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,247
    I believe the f2f will be on the 28th or 29th. I could be wrong though.
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    They said "this Spring", so I'm thinking sometime in June... 
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • I don’t think there was any announcement for Eddie Vedder shows, I just kept checking everyday.
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,400
    My best guess is maybe the evening of the 29th or the 30th after the verified fan tickets get gobbled up. 
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    My best guess is maybe the evening of the 29th or the 30th after the verified fan tickets get gobbled up. 
    prob correct, they will not want there to be a lag in availability.. Boom.. boom. ...Boom ... sold out .. 

VF sale starts the 29th, there's no public sale, but they are selling "premium" tickets. I wouldn't expect the F2F to start until at least April 4th, maybe not until the 11th, and possibly not until the 21st.

In 2020, it opened a month after the 10 Club sale and about three weeks after the general public sale. Granted, that was still 3 months before the tour opener in Toronto, and it would make sense to open it as early as possible, but then, we all thought it would make sense to announce the new dates as early as possible, so who really knows?
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Is Verified Fan above face value?   I know TM will do Platinum at some point.   
    Is Verified Fan above face value?   I know TM will do Platinum at some point.   

Verified Fan is face value - it's basically the general public sale, but TicketMaster picks who gets to buy tickets in an attempt to limit scalping. My thinking is there will be a delay between the VF sale and the F2F to sell some platinum tickets.

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Thanks.  Haven’t gone to a PJ show in a long long time.  Trying to catch up on the terms lol
  • mcatakemcatake Posts: 104
    Would be nice to know when this is planning to be launched in advance so we can keep our eye on seats we didn't get and also being able to sell as quickly as possible if we have tickets to sell.
    FYI, when you sell F2F you don't get paid until after the show takes place.  My wife and I got same show tickets and sold hers F2F around February 2020.  Ticketmaster has been holding my money and the purchasers money since then.  Once I sell them, I don't understand why it's my problem what happens to the show.  That responsibility should have transferred.  Once again, TM is a joke.  
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    mcatake said:
    FYI, when you sell F2F you don't get paid until after the show takes place.  My wife and I got same show tickets and sold hers F2F around February 2020.  Ticketmaster has been holding my money and the purchasers money since then.  Once I sell them, I don't understand why it's my problem what happens to the show.  That responsibility should have transferred.  Once again, TM is a joke.  
    I remember being paid right away I thought. 

Ohana Fan to fan was definitely after to get paid. 

• PJamminPJammin Posts: 606
    mcatake said:
    Yep - I'm in the same boat. I sold 2 tickets to St. Louis back on March 1, 2020. When I look in the app it says "you'll get paid within 7 days after the event takes place". So they take the money from the person who bought the tickets and keep the money I paid the for the tickets. It makes absolutely no sense at all. 
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,208
    edited March 2022
    PJammin said:
    mcatake said:
    Yep - I'm in the same boat. I sold 2 tickets to St. Louis back on March 1, 2020. When I look in the app it says "you'll get paid within 7 days after the event takes place". So they take the money from the person who bought the tickets and keep the money I paid the for the tickets. It makes absolutely no sense at all. 
    StubHub has started doing this as well when you sell tickets.  It sucks. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,833
    PJNB said:
    mcatake said:
    I remember being paid right away I thought. 

Ohana Fan to fan was definitely after to get paid. 

You got paid right away when the tour was still a go. Once covid shut down the whole country and all events ended up being canceled or postponed, ticketmaster, and virtually every other secondary ticket retailer, began holding onto everyone's $ who sold tickets to an event until after the event took place.

I kind of understand that for the sites like stubhub, considering the uncertainty of whether or not future events would actually happen. But in the case of ticketmaster and f2f sales, it's pretty absurd. They already received the $ from the original ticket sale, yet they hold onto the $ from 2nd and future transactions of the same tickets as well. I dont understand it, but that is indeed what they are doing these days.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,703
    I did some upgrading of seats on F2F in 2020 before the tour was postponed and was paid for the 3 sets I sold. I think it was just a few days after the sale IIRC. 
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Not that I agree with the policy, but it seems like TM and Stubhub started paying the seller after the show takes place because so many shows were cancelled.  It would be difficult for TM/Stubhub to get their money back from the seller if the seller got paid and their credit card on file was no longer valid when it came time to re-pay TM/Stubhub for the cancelled show.
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    Yeah had to be after covid hit because I sold a few on there before to upgrade my seats for this original tour and I got paid right away pretty much
  • I have had GA for LA1 LA2 and SD, from ten club since the 2020 lottery. Looking to trade them for ten club reserved. Is F2F the best place to do that? 
    I have had GA for LA1 LA2 and SD, from ten club since the 2020 lottery. Looking to trade them for ten club reserved. Is F2F the best place to do that? 
    You can't really trade but you can sell yours and attempt to get a new pair with that. You can try to time it with someone so you both list at the same time and I guess that would be a way of trading 
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    Yeah had to be after covid hit because I sold a few on there before to upgrade my seats for this original tour and I got paid right away pretty much
    I sold on F2F on March 4th 2020 and haven't been paid. When did PJ postpone the tour?
    RK50065 said:
    I sold on F2F on March 4th 2020 and haven't been paid. When did PJ postpone the tour?
    March 9th.. I think ticketmaster was holding things back already at the time you sold