Pearl Jam Super Bowl Board (win PJ stuff!) -- Revised / Official Rules

124»

Comments

• skere26skere26 Posts: 304
    Im in like Flint: Atlanta bootleg 8/7/2000
  • walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    edited. only 3 spots left!
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    bump
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
    late night bump.

board closes tomorrow afternoon...there are still 3 spots left!

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • ringoringo Posts: 504
    bump

3 spots left folks, don't miss out on a chance to get all of this loot.
    d'oh
    The board will officially close at 4:00 p.m. pacific time (7:00 p.m. eastern) today. If the last 3 spots are not taken before then, they will be represented as blanks on the board.

I'm hoping we get the whole thing to fill up, but if not, no worries.

• what if 3 people offer up a second pj treat, they can get another box? i would hate a blank to win that would be a bummer...but obviously it has a low chance of happening
    Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    what if 3 people offer up a second pj treat, they can get another box? i would hate a blank to win that would be a bummer...but obviously it has a low chance of happening

I'll offer up another dvd if that is the way we decide to go.....
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • I'll offer up another dvd if that is the way we decide to go.....
    same here with another boot....the vic show? if thats up for grabs already, maybe La or Sf 2000

routine was the theme..

• ringoringo Posts: 504
    what if 3 people offer up a second pj treat, they can get another box? i would hate a blank to win that would be a bummer...but obviously it has a low chance of happening

I agree it would be a bummer if the winning box landed on a blank. But to keep everyone's chances of winning equal I think everyone should have the same number of boxes.

How about this, if the final scores ends up on a blank box revert to the score at the end of the 3rd quarter. If that is blank go to the halftime score then 1st quarter if necessary. If they all end up on blanks then it was never meant to be.

Hopefully the pool fills up but in the case of blanks, what do you all think about that?
    d'oh
    ringo wrote:
    I agree it would be a bummer if the winning box landed on a blank. But to keep everyone's chances of winning equal I think everyone should have the same number of boxes.

How about this, if the final scores ends up on a blank box revert to the score at the end of the 3rd quarter. If that is blank go to the halftime score then 1st quarter if necessary. If they all end up on blanks then it was never meant to be.

Hopefully the pool fills up but in the case of blanks, what do you all think about that?

Sounds good to me.....Whatever the group decides is just fine.

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • raystreyraystrey Posts: 171
    I would like to join if still possible. I have a CCFA Portland Bishop poster. If not I can offer a tennessee 00' official bootleg which is brand new. I just dont recall if it is 8/17 or 8/15.
  • If U got room for Da Kid he'll throw in the Cardiiff show from the 2000 European offical tour Boot 6/6/00.
    Good Luck to all and BTW
    Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden

I'd rather not go this way, simply because a lot of people already on the board would probably be interested in this, and I don't want to just pick the first 3 who sign up.

I like ringo's idea, so we'll go with that, although it is very likely that the board will fill up and/or that one of the blanks will NOT be the winner.

raystrey wrote:
    I would like to join if still possible. I have a CCFA Portland Bishop poster. If not I can offer a tennessee 00' official bootleg which is brand new. I just dont recall if it is 8/17 or 8/15.

You're in! I signed you up for the Portland poster. If anyone has a problem with this, let me know.

Thanks!

pjscreamer wrote:
    If U got room for Da Kid he'll throw in the Cardiiff show from the 2000 European offical tour Boot 6/6/00.
    Good Luck to all and BTW
    Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, you're in too.

Only one spot left -- anyone who has been thinking about signing up, now's the time!

Okay, you're in too.

Only one spot left -- anyone who has been thinking about signing up, now's the time!

Come on peeps......ONE MORE......:)

• I'd rather not go this way, simply because a lot of people already on the board would probably be interested in this, and I don't want to just pick the first 3 who sign up.

I like ringo's idea, so we'll go with that, although it is very likely that the board will fill up and/or that one of the blanks will NOT be the winner.
    sounds good.....nice thinking ringo

routine was the theme..

one more hour left before sign-up closes...ONE spot left, for anyone who wants in.