SOLD Of Potato Heads and Polaroids. Signed copy.

WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957
edited March 2022 in Lost Dogs
Title says it all. 80 bucks shipped in the US. 

Edited for price drop. Needs to go before a big move this year. I think it's roughly what it originally cost. 
Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Would you trade for it? I have a bunch of random PJ and Ben Harper stuff listed a few threads below this one.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,032
    Fan friendly price. Great book.
  • Still available
  • Bump
    Mike sig. Great book. Great price. How is this not sold. I miss mm.
  • 🤷
  • Bump
    Someone buy this. I have deluxe version with signed Polaroid. Unique to have a signed book. Where did you get this op?
  • Loujoe said:
    Someone buy this. I have deluxe version with signed Polaroid. Unique to have a signed book. Where did you get this op?
    I'd have to go back and look but I ordered it from a book store that he did a signing at not long after it came out. If I'm not mistaken. 
    Yes i remember them doing that. 
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
    OP is solid, buy with confidence! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • pearljim10pearljim10 Posts: 404
    Loujoe said:
    I'd have to go back and look but I ordered it from a book store that he did a signing at not long after it came out. If I'm not mistaken. 
    Here’s the announcement of the book signings

The plural of VINYL is VINYL. slh

1996 - Randalls Island 9/28 9/29, Buffalo 10/1
    1998 - Camden 8/28 8/29, East Rutherford 9/8, MSG 9/10, Hartford 9/13
    2000 - Letterman 4/12, Jones Beach 8/23 8/24 8/25, Saratoga Springs 8/27
    2003 - Long Island 4/30, Phoenix 6/7, MSG 7/8 7/9
    2006 - San Diego 7/7
    2009 - Philly IV 10/31
    2010 - MSG 5/20 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 Movie 9/23
    2012 - EV Phoenix 4/13
    2013 - Phoenix 11/19
    2016 - Telluride 7/10
    2018 - Boston/Fenway 9/4
    2019 - EV Tempe Innings Festival 3/3
    I heart MM
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,721
    Loujoe said:
    Here’s the announcement of the book signings

I was at the NYC signing. There were so many people that they moved it to a bigger venue. Everyone in line got to go into a room alone with Mike (except for a security person being there) and chat with him for a moment or two while he signed your book. He personalized them with your name and whatever else he wanted to write. I just remember how nice he was and how nervous I was talking to him. 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,514
    I love mike. He is the only one ive yet  to meet and i just know he is a gentleman.  The ship may have sailed now but what a guy with fans. Legend
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    edited March 2022
    Loujoe said:
    Elliott Bay Book store in Seattle had a small amount.  That’s where I got mine. 
    edited March 2022
    I love mike. He is the only one ive yet  to meet and i just know he is a gentleman.  The ship may have sailed now but what a guy with fans. Legend
    yes. Met him once with a few fans.stone Jeff boom Matt all came in one car. Didn't want to stop to say hi to about 6 fans outside hotel. Mike came in another car later. Took a few minutes to talk and sign some stuff. Didn't want to stay out all night to wait for Ed!
    I'm glad I did all that.
  • ymalkielymalkiel Posts: 129
    I met Mike a couple of times. The first time was in 1998, when I randomly saw him walking on the streets in Boston. It was the day after I’d seen PJ play at Great Woods (night 1), and I’d gotten off at the wrong stop on the T. As I walked around trying to find my way, I spotted his signature plaid pants, and just called out, “MIKE!” He turned around, stopped, and we chatted for about a minute before parting ways. 

When I saw him at the NYC book-signing in 2017, I mentioned that story to him. When he signed my book, he wrote, “Nice to see you again.” Truly a nice guy. 
    ✌🏼❤️
  • I met him in a coffee/breakfast joint in Telluride. He was really gracious and talked with us about how beautiful it was there and fly fishing.
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    This book is special. I am in two photographs in this book and I couldn’t be more happy and overwhelmed with that fact. I own the non signed version and I was always hoping to get it signed by Mike, possibly on the page with my picture on it. Don’t think it’s ever gonna happen but it’s still one of my favourite piece of PJ merchandise ever!

Good luck with the sale! (how it it not sold yet, anyway?)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    emjot said:
    This book is special. I am in two photographs in this book and I couldn’t be more happy and overwhelmed with that fact. I own the non signed version and I was always hoping to get it signed by Mike, possibly on the page with my picture on it. Don’t think it’s ever gonna happen but it’s still one of my favourite piece of PJ merchandise ever!

Good luck with the sale! (how it it not sold yet, anyway?)
    Great  to have my friend.  The days of our lives
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Hot stuff. The best times are yet to come. Right? Love you all. Maybe I'll be reincarnated as a microphone and be yelled into for eternity. Goodie. Just don't spit all over me. :)
    We were all there  together and were like a family
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Yeah. I hear you Rob. Just hope that there's a way to recreate that buzz without live music that I've basically grown out of I guess.