Rearviewmirror (Greatest Hits 1991-2003): on Amazon

13»

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,206

Pearl Jam - RearviewMirror 1991-2003 Vol. 1 Exclusive White & Black https://www.amazon.com/Pearl-Jam-RearviewMirror-1991-2003-Exclusive/dp/B09W1712D5

Pearl Jam - RearviewMirror 1991-2003 Vol. 2 Exclusive Gray & Black https://www.amazon.com/Pearl-Jam-RearviewMirror-1991-2003-Exclusive/dp/B09W17FT2Z/

Shipping soon!
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,101
    I found them at a local Swedish record store yesterday. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Amazon Canada Rearviewmirror Vinyl Set just shipped out.
    Price jump again on Volume 2. $88.89 CDN :o
    Both are now $51 CDN!

Rearviewmirror (Greatest Hits 1991-2003): Volume 1 (Vinyl)

https://www.amazon.ca/Rearviewmirror-Greatest-Hits-1991-2003-Vinyl/dp/B094VSTMSC

Rearviewmirror (Greatest Hits 1991-2003): Volume 2 (Vinyl)

• BigrfishBigrfish Posts: 260
    demetrios said:

Do you know where your kids are? Haha. You have to be old to remember that one. Got mine from Amazon.ca yesterday. Sound great!
  • BigrfishBigrfish Posts: 260
    The records...Not my kids.
    Bigrfish said:
    The records...Not my kids.
    Not yet. Records arriving in a few days from Amazon. 
    Copies from Amazon Canada are Made by Sony Music Germany. 
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,764
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:

Thanks! 
    Up side or Volume 1 still not on there
    I miss igotid88
    Yeah I won't be shopping again at Amazon Canada.

Do not buy vinyl records from Amazon Canada . They are shipping vinyl now in plastic bags. No cardboard packaging. Had to replace Tool's new album. $84CDN. Asked the replacement to be shipped in a vinyl cardboard box. Nope! So shocked! 😳

• Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited August 2022
    demetrios said:

Do not buy vinyl records from Amazon Canada . They are shipping vinyl now in plastic bags. No cardboard packaging. Had to replace Tool's new album. $84CDN. Asked the replacement to be shipped in a vinyl cardboard box. Nope! So shocked! 😳

I’ve gotten that before from Amazon in the US. Not always but a handful 

target is pretty bad too. Records just go in a giant box and slide all over. With target it’s been every time 
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    Getting damaged record sleeves is all too common. As sad as it sounds, it ruins my day when I get a beat up sleeve. Mailers are so much better than they used to be 20 years ago but stuff needs to be packed right. As luck seems to have it I get cheap records arriving in perfect condition and its the expensive records that arrive damaged that winds me up.

demetrios said:

target is pretty bad too. Records just go in a giant box and slide all over. With target it’s been every time 

They say it was their fulfilment centre. Next time it won't happen again they told me. That I don't believe as a rep said the replacement would be shipped in a vinyl shipping cardboard box. That didn't happen. 

demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

They say it was their fulfilment centre. Next time it won't happen again they told me. That I don't believe as a rep said the replacement would be shipped in a vinyl shipping cardboard box. That didn't happen. 

Yea it depends.  I've seen packages with glass packed in the white envelopes instead of in a box with padding.
    I miss igotid88
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Its bad but I've almost begged customer service before to make sure a replacement is packed properly when it's something I really want and not cheap, problem is it just goes through exactly the same process again and often packed exactly the same way again.
    FR181798 said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Its bad but I've almost begged customer service before to make sure a replacement is packed properly when it's something I really want and not cheap, problem is it just goes through exactly the same process again and often packed exactly the same way again.

Yeah why I'm afraid to buy more or get another replacement as it will be shipped by the same fulfillment centre who's workers ship vinyl records in plastic bags. 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,696
    edited August 2022
    demetrios said:
    FR181798 said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Yeah why I'm afraid to buy more or get another replacement as it will be shipped by the same fulfillment centre who's workers ship vinyl records in plastic bags. 
    What version are you trying to buy? Maybe someone could find it locally and send it to you shipped properly. 
    Post edited by JeBurkhardt on
    demetrios said:
    FR181798 said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

What version are you trying to buy? Maybe someone could find it locally and send it to you shipped properly. 

Oh I'm all set. It's the 3LP edition of Fear Inoculum. It's now 15% off. I strongly advise NOT to place an order, even if it's on sale right now. If you check the Amazon comments, looks like many other's are receiving this same album, in a plastic bag. :/
    I miss igotid88
    Forgot I ordered. 
    I miss igotid88