Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
Post edited by desolatejoy on

Comments

• Mookie1Mookie1 Posts: 223
    I am looking to sell or trade mine.  Just put up for sale in PJ forums on Facebook.  Asking $325 shipped in continental US.  I see that you are in London.  Shipping will probably be more.  I won it in a waffle about 4 years ago and have not played it.  I believe it was played once by original owner.  Slight spine wear but everything else is in good shape.  I posted pics and can send some to you if you are interested.
  • ^^^ must of been one helluva waffle
  • desolatejoydesolatejoy Posts: 336
    edited February 2022
    Mookie1 said:
    I am looking to sell or trade mine.  Just put up for sale in PJ forums on Facebook.  Asking $325 shipped in continental US.  I see that you are in London.  Shipping will probably be more.  I won it in a waffle about 4 years ago and have not played it.  I believe it was played once by original owner.  Slight spine wear but everything else is in good shape.  I posted pics and can send some to you if you are interested.
    Too steep for me thanks.

P.s. What is a waffle & how do you win at them? 
    Post edited by desolatejoy on
    Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96

• Its a raffle with lots at a set price so the  seller guarantees an exact amount  by selling all lots 
     Then the  lotto numbers are used to pick the winner.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,132
    edited February 2022
    Mookie1 said:
    Too steep for me thanks.

$325 is what you're going to pay.  I would be hard pressed to find it cheaper.

Edit:  I take that back.  You can buy a bootleg version for $150.  A damn bootleg.  Imagine that?  For $150...
    Post edited by tempo_n_groove on
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Mookie1 said:
    Too steep for me thanks.

Edit:  I take that back.  You can buy a bootleg version for $150.  A damn bootleg.  Imagine that?  For $150...
    That's a pricey bootleg!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,032
    I'll take 2!
  • Mookie1 said:
    Too steep for me thanks.

I’m out 😊😉
    Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96