psst...02/17/2022

Comments

• TWHoltTWHolt Posts: 403
    Thanks 10C!  This completes my main quest!  Plenty of vinyl side quests ongoing though....😉 (I'll find you, vs/vitalogy boxset...)
    |Montreal 03|Halifax 05|St. John's 1 05|St. John's 2 05|Toronto 1 06|Toronto 2 06|NYC 1 08|NYC 2 08|Toronto 09|Hartford 10|Boston 10|Newark 10|NYC 1 10|NYC 2 10|Alpine Valley 1 11|Alpine Valley 2 11|Montreal 11|Hartford 13|Ottawa 16|Chicago 1 16|Chicago 2 16|Boston 1 18|Quebec City 22|Ottawa 22|Next~Boston 1 24|Next~Boston 2 24|
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    edited February 2022
    10c ships securely.  Walmart does a good job.  Target sucks.  Amazon sucks.  
  • Adi TAdi T Posts: 161
    Looks to be the same as the one on Walmart. Shipping is free on Walmart fyi.
    2003: Camden 7/6 | MSG 7/8 | MSG 7/9
    2006: East Rutherford 6/1 | East Rutherford 6/3
    2008: MSG 6/24 | MSG 6/25 | EV Solo Newark 8/7
    2010: MSG 5/20 | MSG 5/21
    2011: PJ20 Alpine Valley 9/3 | PJ20 Alpine Valley 9/4
    2012: EV Solo Orlando 11/27
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18 | Brooklyn 10/19
    2015: Central Park 9/26 | Mexico City 11/28
    2016: Fort Lauderdale 4/8 | Miami 4/9 | New Orleans 4/23 | Philadelphia 4/27 | MSG 5/1 | MSG 5/2
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,986
    10c ships securely.  Walmart does a good job.  Target sucks.  Amazon sucks.  
    thx
  • edited February 2022
    nicknyr15 said:
    3 cents more than Walmart!!!! Boooooooo 
    What was your shipping cost
    $37.63 US shipped together. $107.63 US all in. pass. 
    So $30 more than Walmart. I’ll stick to that one unfortunately 
    Appears to be identical, so no biggie right?
    My Walmart total came to $74. Unless you mean the vinyl itself. Is so, yes appears to be identical 
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,666
    RS65573 said:
    Mine going to NJ for both was:

Total

$94.62 USD
    My total from WM was $74.48 including tax and NO shipping.
  • Thanks. I missed the WM one so I don’t mind paying the extra $18. Way to go 10C
    Severed Hand
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,125
    The Ten Club is reissuing Rearviewmirror as a special two volume set. Volume 1 (Up) and Volume 2 (Down) will be available in limited colored vinyl only through the Ten Club for members only and at Walmart locations on March 18, 2022. 
    Limit 1 per member, while supplies last. Pre-order yours now.

Limited edition only for Ten Club members and Walmart shoppers. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Loujoe said:
    As much as it sucks to say, with Walmart I'm not paying for shipping and I actually trust it to get to me in a timely manner. 
    how do they pack records? 10c = lots of TLC.  I imagine WM may chuck them in a big box banging around.
    "Lots of TLC"? 
    They put it in a cardboard mailer. There are no peanuts, just the thinnest bubble wrap available. We all have seen the box they use. It's no better than what other places do. 
  • Nice. Can't wait to get this one spinning!
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited February 2022
    JimmyV said:
    The Ten Club is reissuing Rearviewmirror as a special two volume set. Volume 1 (Up) and Volume 2 (Down) will be available in limited colored vinyl only through the Ten Club for members only and at Walmart locations on March 18, 2022. 
    Limit 1 per member, while supplies last. Pre-order yours now.

Limited edition only for Ten Club members and Walmart shoppers. 
    Anyone can buy the standard black also coming …. And 1 of 2 LPs in each coloured set are black anyway 

Either set would be fine with me 
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
    rictus58 said:
    Loujoe said:
    As much as it sucks to say, with Walmart I'm not paying for shipping and I actually trust it to get to me in a timely manner. 
    how do they pack records? 10c = lots of TLC.  I imagine WM may chuck them in a big box banging around.
    "Lots of TLC"? 
    They put it in a cardboard mailer. There are no peanuts, just the thinnest bubble wrap available. We all have seen the box they use. It's no better than what other places do. 
    blessed by santos?
  • Loujoe said:
    rictus58 said:
    Loujoe said:
    "Lots of TLC"? 
    blessed by santos?
      :smile:

That explains the long shipping time! :smile:

• jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,938
    edited February 2022
    :smiley:

side note....looks like the emojis were updated??
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    edited February 2022
    I ordered, wasnt taking the chance this would sell out in 30 mins or so. Postage was crazy to UK. I think I may have paid about double, I guess I have the right to cancel if I decide I dont really need the colored discs but I barely read the email tbh just clickety clicked.
  • First piece of PJ vinyl I’ve past on in a long time.  I have the OG pressing which is good enough for me.  $136 Canadian is to steep 
  • Ordered, thanks 

Slane 93

Dublin 96

Dublin 00

Hamilton 05

Dublin 06

Poland 07 London 07

West Palm Beach 08 Tampa 08

Berlin 09 Manchester 09 London 09

Dublin 10 Belfast 10

Manchester 12 1+2

Leeds 14 Milton Keynes14

EV Manchester 12

EV Dublin 17

Mirrorball Dublin 95

FR181798 said:
    I ordered, wasnt taking the chance this would sell out in 30 mins or so. Postage was crazy to UK. I think I may have paid about double, I guess I have the right to cancel if I decide I dont really need the colored discs but I barely read the email tbh just clickety clicked.
    the dog has us well trained. 
  • jjflash said:

Not a fan...
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,702
    vinyl boy said:
    First piece of PJ vinyl I’ve past on in a long time.  I have the OG pressing which is good enough for me.  $136 Canadian is to steep 
    If I had an OG pressing I wouldn't necessarily be biting on this either, but for those of us who have looked at the OG pressings with envy, game on.  
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,688
    edited February 2022
    RS65573 said:
    Mine going to NJ for both was:

Total

$94.62 USD
    My Walmart order was $89 total, so not much difference. But I ended up ordering the two volumes separately because I didn't realize they were different at first, so that could be why my shipping was higher - two separate orders.

Post edited by GlowGirl on
    edited February 2022
    Yikes it was $140 total to the UK, approx £100. Probably looking at £70 for the pair when it gets released here so an additional £30 for the coloured version. Now that its been purchased I can hunt around and see if I can find a better deal buying through Walmart or convince myself that black vinyl will be fine. I need time to think about things which these 10c sales rarely give.

Well done on 10c getting a hold of some of these, not sure many other fansites do that.
    Post edited by FR181798 on
  • $100 shipped for a greatest hits compilation with a few tracks not on other albums is robbery. this should be $60 max and probably will be at walmart in a couple months. 
  • Thanks for reissuing 10C!
    "Goddamn Romans. Sure know how to make a ... drum room." --Matt Cameron
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 713
    Is it easy to cancel an order made through 10C? I made the purchase to the UK and as others have said the price is crazy. I might keep my order but might look at other options to get it cheaper.
    edited February 2022
    matt84 said:
    Is it easy to cancel an order made through 10C? I made the purchase to the UK and as others have said the price is crazy. I might keep my order but might look at other options to get it cheaper.
    I think you should have certain rights to cancel. Let me know if you can find a better way, going to look at forwarding companies later to see if I can buy through Walmart.
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,610
    matt84 said:
    all it takes is an email.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Loujoe said:
    That hasn't been my experience with vinyl from Walmart at all. Amazon is a different story, though.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • rictus58 said:
    Loujoe said:
    "Lots of TLC"? 
    Who the hell gets or wants packing peanuts in their record mailer? Seriously? I have never had any damaged records arrive from 10c. They use good mailers. Complaincomplaincomplain...
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    jjflash said:

:o 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com