Anyone think they may have gotten Covid at a Vedder solo show?

2»

Comments

• CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,013
    I got sick, but it was from being in the 40 degree rain that entire day (NYC2).  I got tested - negative.  If it came back positive, I wasn't going to blame the Beacon.  
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,393
    CopperTom said:
    I got sick, but it was from being in the 40 degree rain that entire day (NYC2).  I got tested - negative.  If it came back positive, I wasn't going to blame the Beacon.  
    That fuckin weather though! Brutal.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,169
    I got it at Ohana.  Was happy to get that natural immunity.  
    That immunity is gone. Get vaxxed
    Okay Sport.  So the vax provides unlimited and all powerful protection?  Great!  I wasn't aware of that.  
    "I hadn't considered vaccination until an anonymous, quirky-named user on the Pearl Jam message board hit me between the eyes with it. Fellas like him are really doing the lord's work."
  • so you went out and might have gotten a cold...if you are so worried about, life....then stay home?
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • I effectively gave up on this board because of posts like this. Came back after months away to see if there was any tour news. But here we are, some things never change. Amazing this is still a topic around here, not trying to sound condescending but people need to get a grip. Covid deaths among those fully vaccinated and boosted is .1 per 100,000. Omicron is 91% less lethal than prior strands. These are CDC backed facts by the way. Time to move on, if you can’t accept that level of risk you need to build a bunker and hide in it indefinitely. Everyone is going to get Covid multiple times over the course of their life. Eat healthy, exercise, get boosted and stop spreading unnecessary fear. 
    Yep!
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 966
    I effectively gave up on this board because of posts like this. Came back after months away to see if there was any tour news. But here we are, some things never change. Amazing this is still a topic around here, not trying to sound condescending but people need to get a grip. Covid deaths among those fully vaccinated and boosted is .1 per 100,000. Omicron is 91% less lethal than prior strands. These are CDC backed facts by the way. Time to move on, if you can’t accept that level of risk you need to build a bunker and hide in it indefinitely. Everyone is going to get Covid multiple times over the course of their life. Eat healthy, exercise, get boosted and stop spreading unnecessary fear. 
    Yep!
    x2