SD & LA show postponement

jakesbluskyhomejakesbluskyhome Posts: 148
edited February 2022 in The Porch
God damn it. I had tix to see Ed in SD and LA and now they’re both postponed and I can only make the LA show.

so fucking bummed man. Talk about literally last second- the SD show is tomorrow haha 

I hope whoever gets my refunded ticket enjoys the magnolia, it’s a tiny venue 😭
Post edited by jakesbluskyhome on

Comments

• Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,822
    edited February 2022
    Josh had it a few nights ago and had to sit out. We don't know if Eddie has it, but it seems that it's widespread amongst the musicians and/or people they come in direct contact with.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Probably shouldn’t say anything unless you know for sure Eddie has it
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,521
    What's your source for this information and concert postponements?
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    I think Ed mentioned somewhere having it in the couple of weeks prior to the start of the tour and this is why rehearsals were limited.   Maybe I’m wrong about that.  I guess this is another essential band/crew member.  I hope they get well quickly and completely 

I have to mention though.  Your thread title is a bit much.  I’ve been working with people recovering from Covid from the beginning.  It isn’t fun.  It’s tough. 2 family members had it.  It really alarmed me and caused some anxiety to read that worded like that.    Maybe consider editing the title to be less alarmist. 

Sorry you’ll miss a show. 
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,705
    Zod said:
    Eddie’s Instagram page has the details on the postponements.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,705
    Josh had it a few nights ago and had to sit out. We don't know if Eddie has it, but it seems that it's widespread amongst the musicians and/or people they come in direct contact with.
    At the show Thursday in Chicago Eddie said he gotten it right as rehearsals were supposed to be happening. 
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,393
    Zod said:
    Eddie’s Instagram page has the details on the postponements.
    It’s also a sticky announcement on this message board.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,521
    see it now, the subject line was a bit sensationalistic, but I can see how people are going to have big problems with changing their plans by a week and a bit.
  • Let’s just say I was going to see him at sd and now I can’t so it’s a bummer, that’s it haha 

I live in San Diego but for people who traveled I feel bad for.

and I edited the subject, I didn’t mean Eddie has it of course I don’t know that. I meant it strikes his show 
  • Chill my peeps I was just expressing disappointment I can’t see him at a phenomenally small and intimate venue. Luckily it’s because I’ll be at innings festival seeing the foo fighters so I’ll live.

plus I still get to see him in LA.

anyway enjoy the show whoever can make the new dates. And if you can’t catch them live enjoy the album.

peace and love jamily  
  • julieferjuliefer Posts: 395
    Glen has COVID, he posted an update on his Instagram. He said he is feeling much better today, so that's good news. No word on if anyone else has it.

• juliefer said:
    Glen has COVID, he posted an update on his Instagram. He said he is feeling much better today, so that's good news. No word on if anyone else has it.

👍🏼  Nice. I’m sure they’ll be fine. Let’s hope it doesn’t happen again though. Feel awful for those that maybe traveled far
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    juliefer said:

👍🏼  Nice. I’m sure they’ll be fine. Let’s hope it doesn’t happen again though. Feel awful for those that maybe traveled far
    Trust me. Skip the Foo show. The Earthling shows are amazing. You can see the same Foo show anywhere. 
  • You’re not wrong at all but I have no way to recoup my plane fare or tickets :/
  • One silver lining is now someone else who previously couldn’t go can now snag a ticket for face value. That makes me happy to know