Pearl Jam - RearviewMirror (Walmart Exclusive) Vinyl

1151617181921»

Comments

• mfc2006 said:
    Thanks for the heads up!! Grabbed a copy for my father in law. Lots of LP's are $15 - just search Walmart exclusive vinyl.
    Wow some great titles were available for just $15!

It seems that the $15 deal will be available in store starting tomorrow. If anyone is visiting a Walmart store and would like to help out with some titles, please let me know. Thanks!
  • Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,528
    I tried to get several $15 things yesterday and by the time I went to check out they were sold out.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,693
    I tried to get several $15 things yesterday and by the time I went to check out they were sold out.
    Same here.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    All LP's are $15 in store as well. The in-store sale started today. I grabbed 4 LP's for $64 (including a couple that retailed for $40-50). This also include boxsets. They had several copies of RVM (both v1 & v2).

I may have to try another store on my way home tonight! 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 said:
    All LP's are $15 in store as well. The in-store sale started today. I grabbed 4 LP's for $64 (including a couple that retailed for $40-50). This also include boxsets. They had several copies of RVM (both v1 & v2).

Is it for all vinyl in stock or just the walmart exclusives?
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    mfc2006 said:

Is it for all vinyl in stock or just the walmart exclusives?
    Everything in stock at the retail locations, I believe.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,178
    Sucks Walmart Canada doesn't have this deal, or yet ... exclusive Walmart vinyl releases.
    Sale over now. Back to $39.99.
  • JD33343JD33343 Posts: 1
    ...how many records were pressed for the colored vinyl issues of Pearl Jam - RearviewMirror [Vol. 1 & 2] (Walmart Exclusive)?

Jack @ Beat City Records
    JD33343 said:
    ...how many records were pressed for the colored vinyl issues of Pearl Jam - RearviewMirror [Vol. 1 & 2] (Walmart Exclusive)?

No official word how many were pressed.