Vault 1 North American order shipped

Comments

• anakin_pdxanakin_pdx Posts: 390
    Mine just arrived in the Portland, OR area.  UPS delivered it in 1 day!  No USPS involvement.
  • Received today in Seattle 
  • 87astro87astro North Carolina Posts: 50
    This shipment is taking forever.....first UPS had it, then they delivered it to a USPS hub.....where it has been sitting for days awaiting acceptance.....I called the USPS and they said the type of shipping used is the bottom of the barrel/we will get to it when we get to it type of shipping......ugh 
  • browngwbrowngw Posts: 116
    87astro said:
    This shipment is taking forever.....first UPS had it, then they delivered it to a USPS hub.....where it has been sitting for days awaiting acceptance.....I called the USPS and they said the type of shipping used is the bottom of the barrel/we will get to it when we get to it type of shipping......ugh 
    This is what happened to my fresh press EV.  It took an entire week from the time it was received at the post office until the time it was delivered!
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    Mine just arrived in the Portland, OR area.  UPS delivered it in 1 day!  No USPS involvement.
    Same here. 
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited March 2022
    Mine shipped via UPS ground too, no mail innovations this time. “UPS Ground with UPS Carbon Neutral.” First time I’ve seen that 

It originated in Oregon for some reason or at least that’s the first scan I see
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,689
    Mine is currently in Tacoma, WA. So, it still has a nice cross country trip to make.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    GlowGirl said:
    Mine is currently in Tacoma, WA. So, it still has a nice cross country trip to make.
    There and Back Again
    A Vault's Tale
    By USPS
    www.cluthelee.com
  • In Northern California and it is on UPS truck with delivery scheduled for today....
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,245
    GlowGirl said:
    There and Back Again
    A Vault's Tale
    By USPS

• Jason7192Jason7192 Posts: 312
    GlowGirl said:
    There and Back Again
    A Vault's Tale
    By USPS
    Lol. So true. This is the path my 2022 analog shirt took via the UPS Mail Innovations/USPS system. 

• chaydenchayden Posts: 2
    Canadian here, still waiting on my vault 1. It shows handed to usps feb 16th in LA but no movement since. My first vault and really hoping it shows up. 
    chayden said:
    Canadian here, still waiting on my vault 1. It shows handed to usps feb 16th in LA but no movement since. My first vault and really hoping it shows up. 

On the ups url tracking page, did you get an alternative tracking number? If so use that # on canadapost.ca
  • chaydenchayden Posts: 2
    edited March 2022
    demetrios said:
    chayden said:

On the ups url tracking page, did you get an alternative tracking number? If so use that # on canadapost.ca

Demetrios, Thanks.
    I did see the alternate tracking number and checked. Canada Post shows "Waiting for item"
    Post edited by chayden on
  • 87astro87astro North Carolina Posts: 50
    Out  For Delivery!!!!!! Finally!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!
    chayden said:
    demetrios said:
    chayden said:

Demetrios, Thanks.
    I did see the alternate tracking number and checked. Canada Post shows "Waiting for item"

Give it some time. Hope you'll receive an update soon from Richmond, BC. 
  • fafane45fafane45 Posts: 90
    You can get some at the European Shop
    https://pearljam.probitymerch.com/basket
  • brianjonesbrianjones Posts: 236
    fafane45 said:
    $143 shipping to Canada 🤣
    almost cheaper on Discogs!
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    Mine’s been sitting at the post office for two days 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    edited March 2022
     Vault 1 back on sale on the UK site. 3 left.
    Post edited by FR181798 on
  • charleswisecharleswise Posts: 123
    Jason7192 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    There and Back Again
    A Vault's Tale
    By USPS
    Lol. So true. This is the path my 2022 analog shirt took via the UPS Mail Innovations/USPS system. 

Mine arrived in Athens, GA today. Shipped from Seattle, WA to Atlanta, GA to Blairsville, GA, to Memphis, TN to Denver, CO then back to Atlanta, GA and finally to Athens, GA. Doesn’t seem very efficient lol. 
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,003
    Finally got this. Never heard it so this brings me back to early years. So fuckin good!
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,689
    My Vault 1 showed up today. It looks to be in perfect condition. I took everyone's advice and opened it up carefully so the records wouldn't fall out. Can't wait to listen later today.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    Mine arrived yesterday 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    fafane45 said:
    $143 shipping to Canada 🤣
    almost cheaper on Discogs!
    Not sure why they are charging sooooo much to ship a vinyl from UK to China.  :|   
  • BV84003BV84003 Posts: 360
    So after weeks at work of hopelessly adding non-existent Vault 1 in my cart from the UK store only to get an error when checking out, they really DID add more for sale on a random Saturday?    Can't even make this shit up at this point.   (still that shipping price doesn't make this much better than buying from a flipper)
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    BV84003 said:
    So after weeks at work of hopelessly adding non-existent Vault 1 in my cart from the UK store only to get an error when checking out, they really DID add more for sale on a random Saturday?    Can't even make this shit up at this point.   (still that shipping price doesn't make this much better than buying from a flipper)
    That sucks.  I didn't even there was a link on the other store until I saw it posted here.  It sold out and restocked a few times, but I got one and it shipped already.
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

It's been released on CD and digital. Does it differ with the one that was given away at PJ20?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,529
    fafane45 said:
    It's been released on CD and digital. Does it differ with the one that was given away at PJ20?
    the one at PJ20 was a one card sleeve with the black artwork the full length of the sleeve. this looks like it follows the same format as regular boots sold in the shop; a brown cardboard sleeve with a 3/4 wraparound artwork sticker. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

fafane45 said:
    the one at PJ20 was a one card sleeve with the black artwork the full length of the sleeve. this looks like it follows the same format as regular boots sold in the shop; a brown cardboard sleeve with a 3/4 wraparound artwork sticker. 
    Thanks.

Has it been remixed differently than the one given at PJ20?