SOLD, MODS CAN CLOSE!

2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
edited February 2022 in Lost Dogs
Price: $281.51 *does not include shipping, we'll need to chat about that cost via PMs

Shipping: Only to USA. **If you want to drive to Columbia, MO and meet up, you pay $281.51 to me via PayPal, I choose the time and location to give you the poster and I'll also give you $20 for fuel and an RC Cola for your journey home. 

Payment: PayPal only, please add extra money for Goods option. *I have references if you need em' 

Framing done at Michael's. Frame is silver, and metal. Has hanging wire, and I believe basic glass, I can't remember if I upgraded it to the UV glass or not. 

I am the only owner. It has been framed since 2013, before that stored in a bazooka tube with craft paper in smoke free home in regulated inside temperatures. 

Picture is below. If you would like more detailed photos, just ask. 

www.cluthelee.com
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,280
    I used my local UPS store. They charged around $50-60 I think to package it, but the guy who received it said it was packaged incredibly well. 
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
    I used my local UPS store. They charged around $50-60 I think to package it, but the guy who received it said it was packaged incredibly well. 
    Thank you for sharing that! Appreciate you! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    RC Cola!?! Yes! Ha!

Buy with confidence, people. Chris and I went through quite the ordeal to get these posters. We bought them at PJ20 and they had a UPS "store" on site. We thought they were lost. Then, they magically appeared! 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:
    RC Cola!?! Yes! Ha!

Buy with confidence, people. Chris and I went through quite the ordeal to get these posters. We bought them at PJ20 and they had a UPS "store" on site. We thought they were lost. Then, they magically appeared! 
    True story. 

Back To The Future Pepsi GIF
    www.cluthelee.com
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Not interested, but i would say Faygo or No Go!!!
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
    PP193448 said:
    Let’s up the stakes here and say any soda you want. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,032
    Keep it
    Loujoe said:
    Keep it
    I really love my framed PJ20 Klausen more! Plus, I have to zero out my vault chasing debt and this sale will do just that! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,280
    If this was an AP I would buy it! It’s the only AP I’m missing. Good luck with your sale!
    Is my price off? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    PP193448 said:
    Let’s up the stakes here and say any soda you want. 

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Is my price off? 
    6 month average on ebeans is $300. I think you're right there.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:
    Is my price off? 
    6 month average on ebeans is $300. I think you're right there.
    Does that include the gas money and RC? 😉 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,032
    Loujoe said:
    Keep it
    I really love my framed PJ20 Klausen more! Plus, I have to zero out my vault chasing debt and this sale will do just that! 
    sensible collecting. Framed up seems like a steal. Bump
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    Is my price off? 
    I just think its a lack of traffic on this forum Chris. Its a very limited audience these days who mostly already have the posters they want and need. There is a much wider demand on facebook these days where it would fly out 
    pdalowsky said:
    Is my price off? 
    I just think its a lack of traffic on this forum Chris. Its a very limited audience these days who mostly already have the posters they want and need. There is a much wider demand on facebook these days where it would fly out 
    Thanks, Paul, I appreciate your wisdom! Hope you are your family are doing well. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Does anyone here have connections to the group Paul is referring to? I'm not on Facebook and might be interested in putting this up in a more robust and active forum. I'd be willing to throw in a small cut of the sale for your help. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Bump, still looking to see if a kind soul would help cross list this in the Facebook group for me. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Hey Chris, I can certainly post it on Facebook for you in as many groups as you can possibly need!
  • Hey Chris, I can certainly post it on Facebook for you in as many groups as you can possibly need!
    FYI: I just posted it on PJ Poster Parade after I PMed with Chris.
    Thanks gents! Let's see where it goes on the PJPP forum. Appreciate you both! 
    www.cluthelee.com
    St.Valentine's Day bump! *Not the kind you get from the plague, just a regular bump. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Sold!! 
    www.cluthelee.com
    @Sea and @Kat

You can close this, please & thank you :smile:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Good for you. I took down the post on FB. 
    axeljohan said:
    Good for you. I took down the post on FB. 
    Thank you, and extra thanks for posting it on FB for me! The buyer contacted me here in the forums and we're all set! 
    www.cluthelee.com
This discussion has been closed.