ISO 2006 Klausen Washington DC Reaper Poster (consider trade for Crackerjack)

skynzfanskynzfan Arlington, VA Posts: 4
edited January 2022 in Lost Dogs
I'm looking to buy (or potentially trade) for an unframed 2006 Brad Klausen Washington, DC Grim Reaper poster.  I'll pull on some heart strings, it was my first PJ show (Yea, I'm aware, I was late to the concert experience).  I've seen a few on ebay for ~$600, which while pricey, not out of consideration for me.  But, I would prefer to buy from a fellow fan than ebayer.

I also have an extra unframed 2013 Shuss Crackerjack Wrigley poster as well that I would potentially consider trading for the 2006 Klausen.  I'm located in the DC area, so that would make a trade easier.

Thanks!
Post edited by skynzfan on

Comments

• andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,789
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    skynzfan said:
    I'm looking to buy (or potentially trade) for an unframed 2006 Brad Klausen Washington, DC Grim Reaper poster.  I'll pull on some heart strings, it was my first PJ show (Yea, I'm aware, I was late to the concert experience).  I've seen a few on ebay for ~$600, which while pricey, not out of consideration for me.  But, I would prefer to buy from a fellow fan than ebayer.

I also have an extra unframed 2013 Shuss Crackerjack Wrigley poster as well that I would potentially consider trading for the 2006 Klausen.  I'm located in the DC area, so that would make a trade easier.

Thanks!
    Well thats a solid trade offer, and probably generous on your part. Good luck