Looking to help a friend

Over the holidays I learned the story of my friend Lindsey’s loss of her brother in 2016. While at her house I noticed a canvas with the lyrics to Just Breath and the loving memory along the bottom. Asking her about it she tells me the story of the PJ show in Lexington Ky 2016 and how that song was dedicated to her and her brother who had died just before the show. Her Brother was a fellow faithful and it was her first PJ show. During our talk I learned she has spent years trying to get a show poster from that night with no luck. I am hoping a fellow fan can help me track one down for her. This poster would mean the world to her and I will gladly pay or trade for it if I have anything that someone may want. Thanks for your time reading this!

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Hey there,

Very nice of you to look out for your friend. Check out Expresso Beans. It looks like there are people selling this poster there.

https://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/224333

You just need to create an account (it's free). Once you do that, you can contact the people that have them listed for sale (see below).

Another thought is to reach out to Ames Bros. You never know---they may have one available for sale. It's worth a shot.
    https://amesbros.com/contact

Good luck!

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    I also see that there is one available on eBay, but the price seems a tad high. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Awesome my friend I will check it out.
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Let me know if you are unsuccessful at finding one.  I may be inclined to part with mine for this good cause.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • PP193448 said:
    Let me know if you are unsuccessful at finding one.  I may be inclined to part with mine for this good cause.
    Love to see this. Good work
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    PP193448 said:
    Awesome!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Nothing more to add as the advice you have received already is stellar and I do not have this poster in my collection. No doubt in my mind you will be able to locate one. What an amazing gesture on your part. Best of luck and happy holidays!