Ticket Prices EV Tour

I am just curious what ppl generally think of the 200+ tickets for the show. I don’t recall tickets ever being that high before and while I can afford the entrance (and this is not about that) and I am sure many could as well, what about people that can’t afford the two ticket commitment for one night?

I can see PJ tickets hit 200 next tour - do you think there will be massive sellouts of huge venues at that price? Are you happy paying 200+ for nose bleeds? Is it time to price seats based on location like most of the industry does so that all can afford to attend a show?

I would not be happy paying 200 for Bose bleeds (or high PJ fan member number)

thoughts?

Comments

• Just what we need, another thread on this topic....
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,705

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,126
    JF116983 said:
    I am just curious what ppl generally think of the 200+ tickets for the show. I don’t recall tickets ever being that high before and while I can afford the entrance (and this is not about that) and I am sure many could as well, what about people that can’t afford the two ticket commitment for one night?

I can see PJ tickets hit 200 next tour - do you think there will be massive sellouts of huge venues at that price? Are you happy paying 200+ for nose bleeds? Is it time to price seats based on location like most of the industry does so that all can afford to attend a show?

I would not be happy paying 200 for Bose bleeds (or high PJ fan member number)

thoughts?
    Hello! There are a few threads on this already and the discussion has at times been quite lively. The range of reactions tends to run from people who are upset by the ticket prices to people who are upset that other people are upset by the ticket prices. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    OP, ask the mods to close this thread and join the already 10k discussions happening on The Porch. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    www.cluthelee.com
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,010
    Please use the existing thread. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.