Options

How is this allowed?

2»

Comments

• Options
    GlowGirl said:
    A buddy sent me this link. I know they're not legit, but did the Stickman Become public domain? Ok, I fixed it my apologies. I was shocked that this was going on? It doesn't surprise me, but my buddy thought they were legit. Unreal!

At least those shoes aren’t as hideous as these   :o

Weird the drummer doesn't look the drummer funko.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 479
    that is AMAZING.  Petition to make it official, make it "limited", and see them fly out the door.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,738
    igotid88 said:
    demetrios said:
    You should check out the many PJ Facebook groups. It's the same folks from Asia who keep posting unofficial Pearl Jam merch links. Not sure why the moderators don't block & ban these folks.
    There are so many. Try not to add people with no friends or who are in a ton of groups.

I hope you ban those scammers in the 10Club Members Facebook Group. I keep reporting them. Facebook gives me the option to block them which I do. But the same users come back and posts garbage URL links. The "Say yes if you like" crap is too much. 
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,314
    demetrios said:
    igotid88 said:
    demetrios said:
    You should check out the many PJ Facebook groups. It's the same folks from Asia who keep posting unofficial Pearl Jam merch links. Not sure why the moderators don't block & ban these folks.
    There are so many. Try not to add people with no friends or who are in a ton of groups.

I hope you ban those scammers in the 10Club Members Facebook Group. I keep reporting them. Facebook gives me the option to block them which I do. But the same users come back and posts garbage URL links. The "Say yes if you like" crap is too much. 
    I try to block. They just come back with other accounts
    I miss igotid88