Options

psst...10/18/2021

2»

Comments

• Options
    Loujoe said:
    Thebaum said:
    Santos will there be a skate deck coming up?
    Some things are better left unanswered.
    And other are better left unasked....

• Options
    Thebaum said:
    No
  • Options
    Loujoe said:
    Thebaum said:
    yes
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Loujoe said:
    Thebaum said:
    yes
    All Hail Applause GIF by Billboard Music Awards
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,932
    Santos, all kidding aside:

great taste? or less filling?
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,850
    Thebaum said:
    No

• Options
    Whoa! Meggs already scheduled to arrive on Friday.
  • Options
    DKedzieDKedzie Posts: 94
    All of the Ohanas shipped fast.
  • Options
    Did the Williams poster already drop in 10 club?
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    It's not going to apparently
  • Options
    That's too bad, I really like that one. One of the best Ohana's ever in my opinion, thanks for letting me know. 
  • Options
    That's too bad, I really like that one. One of the best Ohana's ever in my opinion, thanks for letting me know. 
    Both the Ohana and Encore posters killed it this year....
  • Options

They did. Too bad 10club or the Ohana store didn't safe some of those festival show poster copies for an online sale.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,509
    demetrios said:

They did. Too bad 10club or the Ohana store didn't safe some of those festival show poster copies for an online sale.
    The demand is there for another run of SE posters. The AP sale is over so it wouldn’t affect the artist drop. Doing another  run of SE of both of the posters would both be welcome by the fans and cut down the profits that the flippers are getting. 
  • Options
    demetrios said:

The demand is there for another run of SE posters. The AP sale is over so it wouldn’t affect the artist drop. Doing another  run of SE of both of the posters would both be welcome by the fans and cut down the profits that the flippers are getting. 

They should totally make it happen. Maybe release a store variant or something.