Options

PJ Tattoos?

1535455565759»

Comments

• Options
    SW88810SW88810 Manchester, England Posts: 37
    edited November 2020
    Still a work in progress, but the Shark is from the poster of my first gig in London 96, the Boston “sun” represents when I went  to Fenway in 06 for my 40th, obviously the stickman is in there and the gigaton font on the inside of my arm
  • Options
    Great to have your  gigs represented 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    SW88810SW88810 Manchester, England Posts: 37
    Just got to work out how to represent the others...... going to need bigger arms ha! 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    SW88810 said:
    Still a work in progress, but the Shark is from the poster of my first gig in London 96, the Boston “sun” represents when I went  to Fenway in 06 for my 40th, obviously the stickman is in there and the gigaton font on the inside of my arm
    i was thinking about the "represent the gig" thing too. my awesome idea was just the dates. LOL. your ideas are much better. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    There  is a guy with the most awesome mike sleeve. Andy hamilton i think his name. Maybe on fb or dimis facebook pj tattoos page. Wonderful art
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    EMC77EMC77 Almería, Spain Posts: 129
    I got this little one last monday

• Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,401
    Husband just got this. Rachel Heimich- ink master winner did it.  
  • Options
    Husband just got this. Rachel Heimich- ink master winner did it.  
    Should be Helmich
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,577
    I got "We were but stones, your light made us stars" on my leg a couple years ago for my wife.  I should have taken a picture before the hair grew back.  Looks great though.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    ComeToTX said:
    I got "We were but stones, your light made us stars" on my leg a couple years ago for my wife.  I should have taken a picture before spring gets here!the hair grew back.  Looks great though.
    My favorite song and you're from Austin? Such a great city.  It's winter so you should shave and take a pic before spring gets here 
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,577
    ComeToTX said:
    I got "We were but stones, your light made us stars" on my leg a couple years ago for my wife.  I should have taken a picture before spring gets here!the hair grew back.  Looks great though.
    My favorite song and you're from Austin? Such a great city.  It's winter so you should shave and take a pic before spring gets here 
    Ha! I’ll see what I can do. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.