Options

psst...10/6/2021

Comments

• Options
    Boo. Hiss. 

...not a zippo.
    HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    links should be good to go. sorry for the hassle.
    slh
  • Options
    Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 567
    Links up
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • Options
    Does buying the CD get you the download or do I have to buy both separate? 
    separate
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,916
    I would usually skip a festival boot like this but the first show in three years is must have.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,498
    Does buying the CD get you the download or do I have to buy both separate? 
    separate
    @Santos L. Halper Plans for releasing Ohana Encore boots as well? 
  • Options
    Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    Nice!
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    slh
    Where??
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    slh
    Where??

First post?
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    slh
    Where??
    In your order history if you purchased the digital download. 

• Options
    Flavafraz said:
    I have it on my nugs streaming but only playing 30 second clips

Just pressed play and getting the same thing. 30 seconds only.
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,063
    I need help.  I just bought the digital. Now where do I find it?  Nothing showing in my order history or in downloads.  
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,241
    Hell yes! Remembered I still have an active Nugs subscription. Playing this today on the way home from work, if I can wait that long.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    pthomnpthomn Posts: 114
    I need help.  I just bought the digital. Now where do I find it?  Nothing showing in my order history or in downloads.  
    same for me...
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,930
    pthomn said:
    same for me...
    Go to "my account", click "order history" on left hand side.

Then, you'll see your most recent order (from today), click "view details". Should see link to download.
  • Options
    sgtppr67sgtppr67 Posts: 241
    not showing in my order history either, the only place it shows i ordered it is on my bank account :/
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,001
    Link is showing for me now, thanks Santos!

• Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,001
    sgtppr67 said:
    not showing in my order history either, the only place it shows i ordered it is on my bank account :/
    Do you see this link when you view details from order history?

• Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,063
    sgtppr67 said:
    It took like ten minutes to show up for me. I logged out and back in. There now! Thanks everyone 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    Hawk123 said:
    sgtppr67 said:

the order isn't showing in my history at all. last order was Moline streaming poster. No email confirmation yet either, double checked my bank account to make sure i did make it through the order process.

• Options
    pthomnpthomn Posts: 114
    sgtppr67 said:
    Hawk123 said:
    sgtppr67 said:

the order isn't showing in my history at all. last order was Moline streaming poster. No email confirmation yet either, double checked my bank account to make sure i did make it through the order process.

im in the same boat. not showing in order history, no email confirmation, but there is a charge in the bank account. I logged out and logged back in. and its been about 1/2 hour. maybe I ordered to fast...
  • Options
    pthomn said:
    sgtppr67 said:
    Hawk123 said:
    sgtppr67 said:

im in the same boat. not showing in order history, no email confirmation, but there is a charge in the bank account. I logged out and logged back in. and its been about 1/2 hour. maybe I ordered to fast...
    Same. Nothing 
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,999
    tbergs said:
    Hell yes! Remembered I still have an active Nugs subscription. Playing this today on the way home from work, if I can wait that long.
    Just FYI, it’s still not available for streaming on nugs. If you buy the download (I cashed in a member code for it) you can download the full show, but so far on nugs it’s just been 30 second previews of each track that show up and disappear intermittently. 
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,928
    Dammit… tempting. I dont want to listen until I witness some new songs in person first though! 
    Same here!  I'm waiting as well.  I've purposely held back from watching any videos or listening to anything from Sea Hear Now & Ohana.  Bring on the rescheduled dates!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    pthomn said:
    sgtppr67 said:
    Hawk123 said:
    sgtppr67 said:

not sure if i should feel better that it's not just me or not, LOL
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    pthomn said:
    sgtppr67 said:
    Hawk123 said:
    sgtppr67 said:

Same. Nothing 
    It’s working now
  • Options
    I like this album art

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,426
    KOOL  !!
  • Options
    Wow!  Was looking forward to getting the bootleg but couldn't remember the timing and assumed it woould be at least a month.  This is a great surprise!  Thanks 10 Club!  
    PS. Just listened to DoC and not only does the band sound good, so does the recording!  Awesome, thanks!
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    pthomn said:
    sgtppr67 said:
    Hawk123 said:
    sgtppr67 said:

Same. Nothing 
    It’s working now
    Any word on nugs app streaming? I bought it via ten club and downloaded it to my computer. Unfortunately my pj purchases vis the pj website dont show up  in my purchases on the nugs app and the streaming is still only 30 seconds clips. Would like to play in car or on SONOS/