POLL- THE WEAKEST LINK: STEPHEN KING MOVIES - ROUND 1

2»

Comments

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,752
    Maximum Overdrive (1986)
    hedonist said:
    I remember reading Needful Things and like a day or two after I finished reading it the movie came on tv (like TBS or TNT) and oh boy was that a disappointing movie. Book was soooo much better, the movie was horrible.

No love for Firestarter? That was pretty good. I also agree that IT should be in here (either the 90's mini series or the films from a few years ago)
    George C. Scott made that film!
    I forgot he was in that. Might have to rewatch it, see if it still holds up

8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,618
    I remember reading Needful Things and like a day or two after I finished reading it the movie came on tv (like TBS or TNT) and oh boy was that a disappointing movie. Book was soooo much better, the movie was horrible.

No love for Firestarter? That was pretty good. I also agree that IT should be in here (either the 90's mini series or the films from a few years ago)

I went to one of this big double side-by-side drive in theaters once.  The movie we were watching was really boring but I could see Firestarter next door so I listened to our movie while watching Firestarter.  It was pretty funny that way.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

This discussion has been closed.