Do you fart at work?

2»

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    I have my own office and an air purifier, let er' rip.
    Hobbes said:

Thank you Hobbes, I’ll take it from here…

Just came across this yesterday, heard a fart an aisle over.  Confused me as our serial farter retired. I am on the case to solve that mystery.

But to answer the question, yes I fuckin fart at work.  I am a professional farter.  At the printer, crop dust some asshole on a walk-by, down Management Row…yes!  Air must leave the body.

Why do I do this?  I can’t stand people and farts are funny.  I’ll fart at shows, at bars…etc.  I love dropping one and moving away and seeing a reaction.  I’ll fart in a store with the kids, embarrass them.  Around strangers, no muffler, just rip away and act as if it was someone else.

I did fart at the urinal at work the other day.  Very loud (bathroom echo) and funny sounding ass clapper.  A couple people were shitting, they heard it for sure, so I laughed pretty loud.  Had to do the quick hand wash and book so I couldn’t be identified.  I am an adult and can’t be caught at work laughing at a fart.

Who would go fart in their own car?  Gross!

LOL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,872
    mrussel1 said:
    JojoRice said:
    I'm a teacher and fart all the time when I don't have students in my room.  However, when I do have students I try to drop some silent and deadly ones.  
    How does one truly know if you've got an SBD on board or not? Sometimes the real big fuckers end up being silent, and the sly sneaky cramps end up coming out as if plugged into a Marshall stack. 
    Because it's likely not your first of the day.  You should know the situation at hand. 
    Ya.  Ive gotta feel for it.  It's like a 6th sense. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    JojoRice said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JojoRice said:
    I'm a teacher and fart all the time when I don't have students in my room.  However, when I do have students I try to drop some silent and deadly ones.  
    How does one truly know if you've got an SBD on board or not? Sometimes the real big fuckers end up being silent, and the sly sneaky cramps end up coming out as if plugged into a Marshall stack. 
    Because it's likely not your first of the day.  You should know the situation at hand. 
    Ya.  Ive gotta feel for it.  It's like a 6th sense. 
    Fail Spider-Man GIF
    www.cluthelee.com
    I just did & it was a doozy. Happy Tuesday.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Yep, yesterday I ate this mediterranean dish I made. Chickpeas, rice, veggies. Pretty much the longest fart I've had in ages. Glad I ran to the bathroom. My air purifier would have struggled. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited October 2021
    I'm on the TB12 system and incapable of flatulence.
    TMI, and I know this is hard to believe, but I'm actually telling the truth: I almost never fart. I just hardly ever have any gas in me. It's weird. I've never mentioned it to a doctor since I'm glad about it, so have no idea if there is a medical explanation or what. When I do fart it seems like kind of a big deal. :lol: So I'm not sure if I've ever farted at work... Or maybe a couple of times over the years. Surely.
    (and btw, I have no idea when a TB12 system is - it was just the closest to the answer "I don't fart")
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    PJ_Soul said:
    TMI, and I know this is hard to believe, but I'm actually telling the truth: I almost never fart. I just hardly ever have any gas in me. It's weird. I've never mentioned it to a doctor since I'm glad about it, so have no idea if there is a medical explanation or what. When I do fart it seems like kind of a big deal. :lol: So I'm not sure if I've ever farted at work... Or maybe a couple of times over the years. Surely.
    (and btw, I have no idea when a TB12 system is - it was just the closest to the answer "I don't fart")
    I had to look it up too. It's the Tom Brady diet. 

a really good friend of ours is like you; I didn't believe her either at first. lol. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,169
    Nobody believes any Canadian doesn't fart....

This weekend we rock Portland
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,624

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    I only cut em' in the bathroom, which presents a whole other set of challenges.
    Poncier said:

my god that was hilarious....I about had a heart attack when I first saw that
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Poncier said:

HAHAHA
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    looking at that GIF made me realize, since my name starts with P and my wife's with T, would could go as Terrence and Phillip for Halloween. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

mfc2006 said:
    Poncier said:

HAHAHA
    Haha!! Nailed it. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    looking at that GIF made me realize, since my name starts with P and my wife's with T, would could go as Terrence and Phillip for Halloween. 
    That would be awesome. Pictures, please.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDDJvC2CGaU

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    it should have won an oscar

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,169
    That is one of the 3 things I recall laughing the hardest at in a movie theater in my life.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier said:
    That is one of the 3 things I recall laughing the hardest at in a movie theater in my life.
    same...I remember going to see Grindhouse completely stoned and laughing my ass off at the fake Machete trailer.  At the point he goes airborne on the chopper with the giant machinegun on the front I nearly pissed myself. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp_dJkwQAds

at the 2:50 mark

Dusters will be dusted, eventually. I feel there is a karma to this. 
    www.cluthelee.com