Options

Ohana Festival Merch

Comments

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,450
    Poncier said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    My wife surprised me with the skate deck…..she was at the merch tent at the right time!
    She's a  keeper
    Always has been……always will be!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,400
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    My wife surprised me with the skate deck…..she was at the merch tent at the right time!
    Awesome man!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,222
    demetrios said:

Is this corduroy? Lol

You can buy but can’t put on my clothes…

That being said I was instantly attracted to it.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 496
    Shot in the dark, but I am at sna airport, gate 7. Someone left their poster tube on a seat. I contacted customer service and they said they are going to collect it and take it lost and found
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    wsimon74 said:
    Shot in the dark, but I am at sna airport, gate 7. Someone left their poster tube on a seat. I contacted customer service and they said they are going to collect it and take it lost and found
    If it has the event poster in it, it's mine.  ;)
  • Options
    CopperTom said:
    wsimon74 said:
    Well hopin karma comes through, just realized my tube is gone. The one I found was not mine. Mine had the tiki poster and the neon surfer poster. Fuck
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,533
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,390
    demetrios said:

Is this corduroy? Lol

You can buy but can’t put on my clothes…

That being said I was instantly attracted to it.
    ISO this Jacket in XL. Have 100s of posters to trade or cash.
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    wsimon74 said:
    CopperTom said:
    wsimon74 said:
    Well hopin karma comes through, just realized my tube is gone. The one I found was not mine. Mine had the tiki poster and the neon surfer poster. Fuck
    I always bring a Sharpie with me.  I write my name and address on the tube.  Sometimes there are dozens of fans with tubes at airport or flight.  It's easy to get them mixed up.
  • Options
    CopperTom said:
    wsimon74 said:
    CopperTom said:
    wsimon74 said:
    I always bring a Sharpie with me.  I write my name and address on the tube.  Sometimes there are dozens of fans with tubes at airport or flight.  It's easy to get them mixed up.
    Ya really kickin myself that I didn’t have the foresight to label it. Live and learn.
  • Options
    ISO Williams Ohana fest encore tiki poster. Figure I would throw that out here first before resorting to searching on the interwebs. It would kill me to support the flip market after some of the ugliness I witnessed in the merch lines. 
  • Options
    wsimon74 said:
    ISO Williams Ohana fest encore tiki poster. Figure I would throw that out here first before resorting to searching on the interwebs. It would kill me to support the flip market after some of the ugliness I witnessed in the merch lines. 
    Watch Ian’s Instagram for the artist drop 
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,942
    wsimon74 said:
    Damn man, wish I could help you out. I am sure you can snag it on 10c drop or Williams AP. Would be more than willing to help ya snag it, as it is not one I was after. 
  • Options
    wsimon74 said:
    Watch Ian’s Instagram for the artist drop 
    Good call, thank you! 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    wsimon74 said:
    Damn man, wish I could help you out. I am sure you can snag it on 10c drop or Williams AP. Would be more than willing to help ya snag it, as it is not one I was after. 
    Thanks!!!! Just out of curiosity, how long after the show do they typically become available on the artists page? 
    Post edited by wsimon74 on
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    wsimon74 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    Thanks!!!! Just out of curiosity, how long after the show do they typically become available on the artists page? 
    Usually within a week. For example, SHN AP was a few days after the show (maybe Wednesday after). Would expect it to be similar now that the shows are over.

• Options
    wsimon74 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    Usually within a week. For example, SHN AP was a few days after the show (maybe Wednesday after). Would expect it to be similar now that the shows are over.

Thanks again, ya'll rock! PJ has the fricken most amazing community. 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    wsimon74 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    wsimon74 said:

Thanks again, ya'll rock! PJ has the fricken most amazing community. 
    That's a fact. I owe a "pay it forward" after an amazing gesture from a fellow member this weekend at Ohana.

I'll let you know if I can snag it and we can square up on shipping after. If you happen to get it, will just offer it to someone else who ISO. 
    Post edited by lmckenney24 on
  • Options
    EF11EF11 Posts: 99
    wsimon74 said:

If the 10c does a poster drop and you're unable to grab one, I could try to help out. I wasn't at Ohana or SHN, but would be glad to use my membership and help someone who was. I am certainly in debt when it comes to paying it forward for various poster-related help in the past.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,591
    Any guessing when left over stock will go up @ https://www.ohanamerch.com/ ?

• Options
    EF11 said:
    wsimon74 said:

If the 10c does a poster drop and you're unable to grab one, I could try to help out. I wasn't at Ohana or SHN, but would be glad to use my membership and help someone who was. I am certainly in debt when it comes to paying it forward for various poster-related help in the past.
    You all are amazing, floored by your generosity. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for the drop, and hopefully grab one if not, I’d be honored to take one of you up on your offer if you happen to end up with an extra. Just so t want anyone to fret stuck with one they don’t want on my behalf. 
  • Options
    andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,797
    demetrios said:
    Any guessing when left over stock will go up @ https://www.ohanamerch.com/ ?

i'd think within next 2 days
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Options
    rival9500rival9500 Posts: 550
    Im looking for a surf devil shirt in a large.  Can anyone help me out? 
    1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
  • Options
    Images taken off eBay.

• Options
    I thought merch went OK this weekend. I personally didn't see much silliness and almost everyone was awesome. As one guy told me, it's part of the Pearl Jam sport!

We got in line around 9:30 on Friday and were part of the main que as soon as we entered. There were maybe 12 people in front of us and the fest poster was gone way before we got to the front. So they obviously had like 12 on Friday outside. Got everything else we wanted except two shirts in our sizes that obviously weren't restocked from the first weekend, so nothing can do about that. The inside stand had zero, and I mean zero, line when we got in after 3 on Friday and still had everything but the fest poster from what I could tell.

I wanted the day of poster Saturday but we decided not to get in line early again. Got in line right before 11 and weren't a ton further back from where we were the day before. Tons more fest posters this time but still sold out before with two people in front of us. One couple right before took four, two each. Within the rules and maybe they had them all accounted for but not sure why they needed four unless, you know. So that was sort of irritating. One scalper who bought a bunch of jerseys and nothing else fought with a few people. I guess the jerseys are going to be big? Got the Ames poster easily, so was pretty happy about that. If we had gone even 20 minutes earlier we might have gotten the fest poster. What can you do?

We went inside earlier on Saturday, around 2, to experience more of the music and the merch stand was crazy all day that I saw. The fest poster was gone from both stands by then. Still had the Ames but I didn't check to see how long. So glad we got the Ames outside.

Overall, it was easy and we mostly got what we want. I think if anything it proves you never know what each day is going to bring on multiple day events. I wish they'd limit posters to one per person. They do that and a lot more people who were actually there and wanted it would have gotten the fest poster and maybe Ames. Friday's was still available for a bit outside on Saturday.
  • Options
    And if anyone has an XL devil surfer shirt they'd like to part with, I'd gladly talk with you! 
  • Options
    AP… tomorrow!

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options

• Options
    Cool
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,573
    on2legs said:

I hope the Ian Williams Encore weekend poster is available soon. However based on how these things usually shake out, my chances of snagging one is remote. Those drops are like a pack of piranhas on a pork chop.