Options

Ohana Festival Merch

Comments

• Options
    on2legs said:
     I bought one of these off of Amazon for pretty cheap. I used it this today to carry blueprints for work. They expand to carry different size prints/posters. I added a little bit longer strap to make it easier to carry. It works good for blueprints, so it should for posters as well.
    I can’t help but think of the Brady Bunch episode where Greg loses Mr. Brady’s blueprints when he stopped to buy a magazine at the newsstand.  🤦🏻‍♂️

The Brady’s were in Hawaii and it will be the Ohana festival, so that is pretty appropriate. 
    I thought they were in Cincinnati (don’t judge me. I grew up on bad reruns man).   Was Hawaii when the kids got kidnapped and tied up.  Then the parents rescue them and they have a nice traditional Hawaiian meal with the kidnapper?  The 70s must've been weird as hell.   
    You are right it was Cincinnati or someplace like that because they ended up running through the amusement park to get the blueprints to the meeting in time. I probably haven’t seen that since the 70’s or 80’s on reruns. My memory is definitely leaving the station! 
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,065
    are we going to see EV signed prints for charity like we did from Tsurt last year?
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,955
    Really like that festival print. Had not planned on doing merch this weekend...
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,707
    edited September 2021
    ed243421 said:

Good luck with your cursed poster.

Post edited by Go Beavers on
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,387

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,154

• Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,311
    are we going to see EV signed prints for charity like we did from Tsurt last year?
    I will certainly be on the look out!  
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:

Nice!
  • Options
    on2legs said:
     I bought one of these off of Amazon for pretty cheap. I used it this today to carry blueprints for work. They expand to carry different size prints/posters. I added a little bit longer strap to make it easier to carry. It works good for blueprints, so it should for posters as well.
    I can’t help but think of the Brady Bunch episode where Greg loses Mr. Brady’s blueprints when he stopped to buy a magazine at the newsstand.  🤦🏻‍♂️

The Brady’s were in Hawaii and it will be the Ohana festival, so that is pretty appropriate. 
    I thought they were in Cincinnati (don’t judge me. I grew up on bad reruns man).   Was Hawaii when the kids got kidnapped and tied up.  Then the parents rescue them and they have a nice traditional Hawaiian meal with the kidnapper?  The 70s must've been weird as hell.   
    You are right it was Cincinnati or someplace like that because they ended up running through the amusement park to get the blueprints to the meeting in time. I probably haven’t seen that since the 70’s or 80’s on reruns. My memory is definitely leaving the station! 
    Kings Island in Mason Ohio
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,332
    mfc2006 said:

We got the wave posters; my husband tried all three days to get the Ohana/van poster, but it always was sold out.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    rbandhbrbandhb Kansas City Posts: 102
    I have the female Ohana shirt, it’s a crop top in a size small. 
    Can ship to USA. PM if interested, just looking to get money back
    Bonner Springs 2000
    Bonner Springs 2003
    Council Bluffs 2003
    Kansas City 2010
    Atlanta Music Midtown 2012
    Wrigley Field 2013
    Seattle 2013
    St Louis 2014
    Tulsa 2014
    Lincoln 2014
    MSG 1 2016
    MSG 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2016
    Wrigley 2 2016
    Seattle 1 2018
    Seattle 2 2018
    Missoula 2018
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
  • Options

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,970
    That van poster is hot.
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:

We got the wave posters; my husband tried all three days to get the Ohana/van poster, but it always was sold out.
    I hope they have some extras to sell on the Ohana Merch site for you after the Encore
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 839
    Realistically, what are my chances of getting the PJ Sat Night poster if I don’t roll into the show until 4pm?  Flying in from Austin on Saturday afternoon and beelining it directly to the venue. 

Thanks in advance!  
  • Options
    StardogChamp79StardogChamp79 Posts: 928
    edited September 2021
    My wife was there all three days. She got there around 3 on Friday and noonish the other two and asked the inside and outside merch people. They said the van poster was sold out in less than 20 min night one, I guess. She also saw guys buying up 10 at a time of the other poster, so that sucks. She had a great idea. We are going to Shaky Knees next month, and the whole wristband is tied to your credit card. Everything you purchase is scanned on the wristband food, drinks, merch, etc. So why not limit the amount of merch a person can purchase on the wristband. 1 poster of each per wristband! Boom! There has to be some threshold. No wristband, No Merch. I am all for being Analog, but man, flippers piss me off! It's the 21st century; there should be some way to sort this out. 
    Post edited by StardogChamp79 on
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,970
    No 2 poster limit enforced? Bummer. Hot posters sell quickly anyway.
  • Options
    FlavafrazFlavafraz Pennsylvania Posts: 412
    Ya if there not going to put limits on stuff. Then we should have the real fans whoever gets there first buy 10 at a time then just turn around and sell them at cost to the others fans at end of line  1 per fan
  • Options
    Flavafraz said:
    Ya if there not going to put limits on stuff. Then we should have the real fans whoever gets there first buy 10 at a time then just turn around and sell them at cost to the others fans at end of line  1 per fan
    Flavafraz said:
    Flavafraz said:
    Amen. Or maybe have a separate sale just for ten club members, maybe open the line early just for members, then after the rest of the cultures can have it. 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,279
    demetrios said:

That looks a lot like my dog.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,311
    Was anyone able to get the rug on a plane with them?
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Someone on eBay scored a Ohana poster signed by EV via Ohana VIP package.

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    vedpunk said:
    Realistically, what are my chances of getting the PJ Sat Night poster if I don’t roll into the show until 4pm?  Flying in from Austin on Saturday afternoon and beelining it directly to the venue. 

Thanks in advance!  
    0%...they will be gone ~5 hours before that.

They were essentially trying to give away the wave posters by the end of Saturday night. Very few people were buying them, so them letting someone buy 10 at once isn't surprising.
  • Options
    FlavafrazFlavafraz Pennsylvania Posts: 412
    Are they going to announce the other two poster today like they did for regular ohana 
  • Options
    666erm666erm Posts: 243
    Is there an early merch sale today? Arriving in Aliso Viejo around 3pm and wouldn’t mind wasting time in line today instead of on a festival day 
    04/11/03 West Palm Beach
    06/11/08 West Palm Beach
    09/03/11 East Troy
    09/04/11 East Troy
    09/02/12 Philadelphia
    09/21/12 Pensacola Beach
    07/19/13 Chicago
    06/16/14 Amsterdam
    06/17/14 Amsterdam
    10/09/14 Lincoln
    10/14/14 Memphis
    11/25/15 Bogota
    04/08/16 Fort Lauderdale
    04/09/16 Miami
    04/11/16 Tampa
    04/13/16 Jacksonville
    04/16/16 Greenville
    05/05/16 Quebec City
    08/05/16 Boston
    08/07/16 Boston
    07/01/18 Prague
    07/03/18 Krakow
    07/10/18 Barcelona
    07/14/18 Lisbon
    08/08/18 Seattle
    08/10/18 Seattle
    09/18/21 Asbury Park
    10/01/21 Dana Point
    10/02/21 Dana Point
    09/16/22 Nashville
    09/20/22 Oklahoma City
  • Options
    666erm said:
    Is there an early merch sale today? Arriving in Aliso Viejo around 3pm and wouldn’t mind wasting time in line today instead of on a festival day 
    I doubt it. They didn't do one last weekend.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    edited September 2021
    I know this is likely will be a different beast this weekend, but did anything sell out last weekend?
    Just before Eddie came on Saturday their were still both lighters and all 3 posters at the VIP merch.
    When I went in around 4 on Sunday both lighters were gone and only the PJ specific poster was left 

We bought the purple zippo on Sunday around 2 pm. Surprised it was available. Regular merch stand inside the venue.

• Options
    What time do you guys think merch will be open tomorrow? With doors opening @ 1:30p versus noon for last weekend - think they will push merch opening an hour and half too?
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    I asked the inside merch guys on Saturday if they had any EV charity posters and they guy seemed to know what I was asking about but said no.  
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    Mrtsurt said on Instagram merch sales start at 11am Friday