Found- please delete

JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,720
edited September 2021 in Given To Fly (live)
The commitment I had for that weekend fell through and now I am giving some serious thought to flying in to go to the festival. It would just be myself going, my wife is a teacher and can't get off of work to go with me. Obviously finding an affordable place to stay is going to be difficult, but if someone can't go and has a room somewhere in Dana Point, Capistrano Beach or San Clemente that they are looking to transfer, let me know. Or if you are going and have extra room in an AirBnb  Thanks!  
Post edited by JeBurkhardt on

Comments

• Not sure if this is helpful but I just cancelled two nights in Laguna Beach (sorry I realise LB isn't listed in your post) at the Crescent Bay Inn. Hope it's helpful and good luck with your search!
  • RD257711 said:
    Not sure if this is helpful but I just cancelled two nights in Laguna Beach (sorry I realise LB isn't listed in your post) at the Crescent Bay Inn. Hope it's helpful and good luck with your search!
    Thanks but I think I am going to get a room in Oceanside and drive to San Clemente to catch the shuttle each day. I am assuming that is where the shuttle is based on past years. They haven’t gives a definitive answer on the that yet though.