Options

please please stock the uk/euro shop with same as the US..

guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
As the post says.. It's infuriating seeing stuff come up on the US shop only to see that nothing has been added to the UK/EURO shop for ages..
Come on ten club sort it out.. 
Cheers 

Comments

• Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    agree the uk shop is crap 
    danny d
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 589
    Agree. Can’t see the point of the UK shop if it doesn’t sell what’s in the US shop.
  • Options
    Could do with a bit more support tbh... Lol 
  • Options
    Totally agree. What's the use of having a UK/EU shop when you only offer outdated stuff?
  • Options
    It doesn't  matter  what  any of us say or think  unfortunately.  
    Sad
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    It's not like they have even put new stock in there since they started it 300 years ago..... Come on pj your missing half your fan base 
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    Yes please! Then again, my wallet prefers an empty shop ;)
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,933
    edited September 2021
    @Santos L. Halper  @Rubysdad

Are you listening?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,724
    It was pretty cool that patches, buttons, zippos & stuff from Ed's 2019 European Tour were sold only at the UK / Euro store & not https://shop.pearljam.com/ . Maybe during Pearl Jam's 2022 Euro tour there will be merch sold exclusively @ https://pearljam.probitymerch.com/ and not sold in USA (other then the gig posters).

• Options
    Yea but come on.....things like the new t shirt etc should be in the shop.... Just can't afford the customs etc loi but I reckon you'll be right about EU tour 
  • Options
    silvosilvo Posts: 285
    I can't understand why music releases don't appear in this shop. I know they've made vaults available through it and the reissues, but why aren't releases like Flag Day OST, EV new single, JA's solo album etc. available???? Surely it can't be that difficult to organise this, nearly every other band manages to do it.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,487
    +1
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..