No Code Puzzle Roll Call!

im an earim an ear Posts: 245
edited August 2021 in The Porch
Anyone get theirs yet? Mine is supposed to arrive Wednesday!
San Diego, CA - 10/25/00, San Diego, CA - 7/7/06, Los Angeles, CA - 7/9/06, San Diego, CA - 4/15/08 (EV), San Diego, CA - 10/9/09, San Diego, CA - 7/5/11 (EV), San Diego, CA - 11/21/13

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,261
    Arriving soon? Mine hasn't moved at all. :|

08/20/2021 2:06 P.M. Order information received  United States

That's the latest shipping update on my puzzles.
  • In transit… forever!!!!  😆

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1

• DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    edited August 2021
    How are those of you who are receiving puzzles planning on using them? Will you complete the puzzle and frame it? Complete it and then put it back in the box for later? Keep it unopened as a collectible? I'm not a puzzle guy but almost pulled the trigger, so I'm genuinely curious as to how fellow fans that did order them will enjoy them.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    I have the Emek Chief, Eternal Embrace, Pitt 13, Grim Reaper puzzles all completed and framed.  They are in my basement (man cave) and I think they look great although I need more space as I have a completed Dinosaur Jr (Farm) puzzle.  Then I have a Tragically Hip puzzle to do along with the Ten and No Code coming. I need help :)
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • im an earim an ear Posts: 245
    DeLukin said:
    How are those of you who are receiving puzzles planning on using them? Will you complete the puzzle and frame it? Complete it and then put it back in the box for later? Keep it unopened as a collectible? I'm not a puzzle guy but almost pulled the trigger, so I'm genuinely curious as to how fellow fans that did order them will enjoy them.
    I definitely plan on using it at least once a year. I’ll take a picture of it when I’m done. The Radiohead - In Rainbows puzzle I have is super difficult. I’m glad this one is only 500 pieces and looks a lot easier. Guess I’m gonna start collecting puzzles of my favorite bands/albums!
    San Diego, CA - 10/25/00, San Diego, CA - 7/7/06, Los Angeles, CA - 7/9/06, San Diego, CA - 4/15/08 (EV), San Diego, CA - 10/9/09, San Diego, CA - 7/5/11 (EV), San Diego, CA - 11/21/13
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,364
    ISO if anyone has one to sell. Thanks all!
    In transit… forever!!!!  😆

pearljim said:
    I have the Emek Chief, Eternal Embrace, Pitt 13, Grim Reaper puzzles all completed and framed.  They are in my basement (man cave) and I think they look great although I need more space as I have a completed Dinosaur Jr (Farm) puzzle.  Then I have a Tragically Hip puzzle to do along with the Ten and No Code coming. I need help :)
    Very cool! 
    edited August 2021
    im an ear said:
    DeLukin said:
    I definitely plan on using it at least once a year. I’ll take a picture of it when I’m done. The Radiohead - In Rainbows puzzle I have is super difficult. I’m glad this one is only 500 pieces and looks a lot easier. Guess I’m gonna start collecting puzzles of my favorite bands/albums!
    Also very cool. Like reading a good book periodically - you get to enjoy it over and over!
    It moved!
  • rbandhbrbandhb Posts: 119
    No Code puzzle arrived today in Kansas, Ten puzzle hasn’t moved 
    Bonner Springs 2000
    Bonner Springs 2003
    Council Bluffs 2003
    Kansas City 2010
    Atlanta Music Midtown 2012
    Wrigley Field 2013
    Seattle 2013
    St Louis 2014
    Tulsa 2014
    Lincoln 2014
    MSG 1 2016
    MSG 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2016
    Wrigley 2 2016
    Seattle 1 2018
    Seattle 2 2018
    Missoula 2018
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
  • im an earim an ear Posts: 245
    No Code puzzle has arrived in San Diego!

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,778
    Wish I bought 2
    I miss igotid88
  • Received and border pieces sorted. 
  • What's the quality like?

Guy Dudebro said:
    Received and border pieces sorted. 

im an ear said:
    No Code puzzle has arrived in San Diego!

Damn that is hot! 

Guy Dudebro said:

It’s closer to PlaySkool than Ravensburger but I like it. I wasn’t expecting much. 

Guy Dudebro said:

It’s closer to PlaySkool than Ravensburger but I like it. I wasn’t expecting much. 
    You are definitely a Playskool type of person for sure...
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    Mine arrived in NJ! 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,465
    Thats pretty sweet.
    Mine arrived in NJ!

• Tuta23Tuta23 Posts: 115
    Got both of mine in -- the plan is to put them together -- and put them in frames and hang them on the wall.

Any craft-y people out there who have some good advice to follow?  
    I am not a Thief of Silence.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,776
    Got mine yesterday 

Will save for a winter night when ain’t shit going on
    Tuta23 said:
    Got both of mine in -- the plan is to put them together -- and put them in frames and hang them on the wall.

Any craft-y people out there who have some good advice to follow?  

I've seen a few who glued the puzzles on the back and framed them up. They look so good. 
    Ten puzzle arrived. No Code, not yet. 
  • i got this in a charity shop. Saw ED and thought  ok.
    £2
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    No Code arrived today. :)