Ohana ticket refund question

Not sure if anyone here can help

A friend bought an Ohana ticket online to travel from Europe to see PJ and Josh K. She ordered the tickets via 'will call' meaning she'll need ID etc to pick them up - covid has massively scuppered her plans so she can't go but also can't seem to sell on the tickets which is terrible for her and also for someone else who might want a ticket!
Does anyone know what she can do? 

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    They should contact Ohana directly. I imagine that she won't be the only one that is in this situation and I'm sure they have a plan set up for these issues.

https://www.ohanafest.com/contact
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,897
    Not sure if anyone here can help

A friend bought an Ohana ticket online to travel from Europe to see PJ and Josh K. She ordered the tickets via 'will call' meaning she'll need ID etc to pick them up - covid has massively scuppered her plans so she can't go but also can't seem to sell on the tickets which is terrible for her and also for someone else who might want a ticket!
    “Asking for a friend…”
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Not sure if anyone here can help

“Asking for a friend…”
    not sure why the quotation marks insinuating something. I am asking for friend. 

• mfc2006 said:
    They should contact Ohana directly. I imagine that she won't be the only one that is in this situation and I'm sure they have a plan set up for these issues.

https://www.ohanafest.com/contact
    Thanks for that. She's contacted them already but hopefully there's just a delay in communication and she'll get some good news. 
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 713
    Same. I’m in the UK and obviously can’t attend due to the US travel ban. I reached out about 2 weeks ago asking about whether it would be possible to receive a refund given the current circumstances. And so far I’ve heard nothing. Please report back if you get any success with a response.
  • matt84 said:
    Same. I’m in the UK and obviously can’t attend due to the US travel ban. I reached out about 2 weeks ago asking about whether it would be possible to receive a refund given the current circumstances. And so far I’ve heard nothing. Please report back if you get any success with a response.
    Will do. 
  • matt84 said:
    She just told me she got her refund so hopefully that means you’ll get the same.  
    That’s great news. Hopefully I will receive a response to my email soon. Many thanks :)
    Still had no reply to any email I’ve sent about receiving a refund.
  • Any luck?
    she used info@ohanafest.com