Walmart Canada now stocking Vinyl

JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 385

Had a copy of Ten(not purple) and did not appear to have any ‘Walmart Exclusive’ Vinyl but its a start. Have not looked yet to see if Walmart online has anything! 

Comments

• jrs31jrs31 Posts: 47
    My local Walmart in Ontario has had vinyl for well over a year now. Prices aren't so great though.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,778
    JBC7913 said:

Had a copy of Ten(not purple) and did not appear to have any ‘Walmart Exclusive’ Vinyl but its a start. Have not looked yet to see if Walmart online has anything! 
    I don't think they'll do a Walmart exclusive
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,778
    JBC7913 said:

That's a high price for Walmart 
    I miss igotid88
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,264
    igotid88 said:
    JBC7913 said:

Canada price isn't that bad at all. It's $26 US.

• JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 385
    jrs31 said:
    My local Walmart in Ontario has had vinyl for well over a year now. Prices aren't so great though.
    Where abouts in Ontario? I was walking by and initially thought it was weird they had calendars in the music section. 
    JBC7913 said:
    jrs31 said:
    Where abouts in Ontario? I was walking by and initially thought it was weird they had calendars in the music section. 
    Stoney Creek has them and i believe i saw them at the Hamilton mountain location as well.
    demetrios said:
    igotid88 said:
    JBC7913 said:

Canada price isn't that bad at all. It's $26 US.

Everything i checked out at Walmart is cheaper at the local independent record stores. I paid $26.99 for my copy.
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,523
    Maybe this is a good sign and walmart will sell their exclusive vinyl north of the border?
  • JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 385
    Zod said:
    Maybe this is a good sign and walmart will sell their exclusive vinyl north of the border?
    Hoping!!
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,271
    JBC7913 said:

Walmart has had vinyl online for quite awhile now.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,523
    Horse2345 said:
    JBC7913 said:

Walmart has had vinyl online for quite awhile now.

I've seen walmart show up in google searches for vinyl, but usually it seems to be a reseller... someone else using walmart's store to sell vinyl, not walmart directly?