Moline Stream Nugs August 27th + 2021 Moline 8/27 Streaming Event Poster

Comments

• BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,408
    I gifted mine to someone who had kindly sent me a poster a couple years earlier. Our 3 year old will notice the tractor, so that makes us happy. 
  • Hear my name, take a good look
    This could be the day
    Hold my hand, walk beside me
    I just need to say
  • great show.  I assume after watching the credits at the end that Davy and Mike are related.  Good quality all around.
  • Mr. Fixer said:
    CM189191 said:
    Original poster just dropped dramatically in value 
    my AP didn't
    Yeah, it most certainly did…just like the Rome Emek AP and the Philadelphia Emek AP did after the streaming poster releases for those shows.  They just completely flood the market and the market value of both posters (original & AP) certainly drop.  It stinks for sure for the collectors that care about an increase in value for their investment/print.
    This post made me so happy their value dropped. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,261
    YouTube stream @ 1080p.
    Facebook stream @ 720p.
  • BR51107BR51107 Posts: 11
    What a great show and thank you for this image!  Thats me at the bottom with the bald head next to my blonde wife.

May be an image of 5 people and people standing
  • BR51107BR51107 Posts: 11
    Is there any way to play the show in surround?  I had heard it is remixed for surround or atmos but youtube doesn't support it.
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    Just got the poster and just deleted my saved search for the Moline poster on ebay.   My wallet is happy.  :lol:

• dcp3ydcp3y Posts: 818
    BR51107 said:
    Is there any way to play the show in surround?  I had heard it is remixed for surround or atmos but youtube doesn't support it.
    I think the Atmos mix you are thinking of is the regular No Code album on iTunes.

• Philip_IrelandPhilip_Ireland Posts: 664
    edited August 2021
    CM189191 said:
    my AP didn't
    Is that your one on eBay for almost $4000? 
    I would imagine prices will drop a lot on the original - only difference between an AP and show edition is that it’s numbered and signed. 
    Poster which is essentially the same is now available for $35. 
    Post edited by Philip_Ireland on
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,992
    Sell...sell...sell!
    Most poster prices are gonna fall like a led zeppelin.

It's over Johnny!!!

Imho
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Loujoe said:
    Sell...sell...sell!

It's over Johnny!!!

Imho
    I think only reprints will.  
  • ry75guyry75guy Posts: 216
    CM189191 said:
    my AP didn't
    I would imagine prices will drop a lot on the original - only difference between an AP and show edition is that it’s numbered and signed. 
    It’ll be interesting to see. The original has the 2014 date on it rather than the new one with a streaming date. Also this one’s not a straight reprint. It looks like it’s a square poster now with a white boarder where the original is just the horizontal tractor image. You might be right, but only time will tell. 
    Tinley Park, IL 08-02-1992
    Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
    Moline, IL 10-17-2014
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-22-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-18-2018
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2018
    St. Louis, MO 09-18-2022
    edited August 2021
    Loujoe said:
    Sell...sell...sell!

It's over Johnny!!!

Imho
    Ha, that’s the thing about this band/ that contradiction - on the surface it’s all about issues but their fans are being sold so much stuff and get so wrapped up in the monetary aspect of it all. 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,992
    Loujoe said:
    Sell...sell...sell!

It's over Johnny!!!

Imho
    I think only reprints will.  
    True. Who knows what will be reprinted next. I would rather they did a completely diff poster for the streaming shows. 
  • RE658041RE658041 Posts: 406
    Mr. Fixer said:
    CM189191 said:
    my AP didn't
    Yeah, it most certainly did…just like the Rome Emek AP and the Philadelphia Emek AP did after the streaming poster releases for those shows.  They just completely flood the market and the market value of both posters (original & AP) certainly drop.  It stinks for sure for the collectors that care about an increase in value for their investment/print.
    My Rome Emek is still INVALUABLE.

edited August 2021
    ry75guy said:
    CM189191 said:
    my AP didn't
    It’ll be interesting to see. The original has the 2014 date on it rather than the new one with a streaming date. Also this one’s not a straight reprint. It looks like it’s a square poster now with a white boarder where the original is just the horizontal tractor image. You might be right, but only time will tell. 
    I don’t think the streaming version is square- just the way the image is in the email with a square background with birds- the birds are also in the shirt image. There is a clear rectangle outlining the poster. Only difference is the date 
    edited August 2021
    RE658041 said:
    Mr. Fixer said:
    CM189191 said:
    my AP didn't
    My Rome Emek is still INVALUABLE.

Invaluable to you but not nearly as valuable as it was before the reprints came out. 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,939
    ry75guy said:
    CM189191 said:
    my AP didn't
    I don’t think the streaming version is square- just the way the image is in the email with a square background with birds- the birds are also in the shirt image. There is a clear rectangle outlining the poster. Only difference is the date 
    Kinda like a check for a $1,000 or a check for $1.  Only difference is the zeros. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    edited August 2021
    AP’s and foils and all that will keep their value on these prints im sure.  

Show editions probably take the hit.  I havent seen the ebay prices on the last few.  I know some people just want the design and others only hunt AP’s.  Some went to the show and want the real date.  What are the stats on the last few reprints?  

For this print i just wanted the tractor design.
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    demetrios said:

2014 MOLINE BOOTLEG

The remixed audio of the 2014 Moline show is now available in the shop and for streaming on nugs.net.

CD
    DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
    NUGS
    Ok, so are they NOT going to release this with the same artwork as they vinyl? Will this one be identified as Vault #10?
  • KV4053KV4053 Posts: 1,503
    edited August 2021
    YouTube sound quality is soooo much better than Nugs. 

Probably because Nugs does not have a native Android app and Chromecast sucks, whereas YouTube is native on my TV.  If you're on a phone or tablet only, SQ might be the same 

Too bad most of these streams are ONLY available via Nugs.  Nugs needs native smart TV apps

Post edited by KV4053 on
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Air23Air23 Posts: 1,361
    Great concert, very good audio on Youtube
  • I think a replay is starting RIGHT NOW on Nugs.
  • I just found the youtube stream on nugs...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,261

MedozK said:
    demetrios said:

2014 MOLINE BOOTLEG

The remixed audio of the 2014 Moline show is now available in the shop and for streaming on nugs.net.

CD
    DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
    NUGS
    Ok, so are they NOT going to release this with the same artwork as they vinyl? Will this one be identified as Vault #10?

I guess not. Wish they did have the Vault CD released artworks. Only difference you will see on this release will be seeing Josh Evans on the back of the CD, like the first 4 remixes.

• KV4053KV4053 Posts: 1,503
    This show is awesome. 
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    edited August 2021
    Aww I was too slow in noticing the shirts for sale. Uggh. What a show that was! I hope they sell the video at some point.
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,521
    BR51107 said:

Not that I'm aware of.  It's awesome when we get a free streaming show, but the downside is that nugs uses Youtube to hose it, rather than it's own system.  It means lower bitrate (lower video quality) and 2.0 sound only :(   Youtube is kind of the bottom of the barrel when it comes to quality :(