2022 North American rumour thread take 2

Comments

• jdopjjdopj Posts: 657
    I’ll actually be shocked if there are more shows.
  • kristie73kristie73 Posts: 58

vedpunk said:
    Anybody else shocked they are playing 4 large arena shows in Northern California?  
    Seems like a lot in California.  It makes me think Seattle or some other cities will be added after Sept.
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,113
    MSG the only show in a 6 day span. There’s obviously extra trace between countries but that’s still a lot of time. Appollo should be added. Is another MSG added too? 
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • MSG the only show in a 6 day span. There’s obviously extra trace between countries but that’s still a lot of time. Appollo should be added. Is another MSG added too? 
    wondering if they'll add another MSG date for 9/12? wasn't able to score tickets for the 9/11 show so kind of hoping they add an extra
  • MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,055
    MSG the only show in a 6 day span. There’s obviously extra trace between countries but that’s still a lot of time. Appollo should be added. Is another MSG added too? 
    Apollo is the 10th
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Aerosmith are set for September 8th so the 9th and 10th at Fenway to my knowledge.
  • RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,639
    I’m assuming since they didn’t add Boston, Chicago or Seattle that they’ll be playing Fenway, Wrigley and Safeco again. 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023 • Baltimore 2024

• given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    RS151862 said:
    I’m assuming since they didn’t add Boston, Chicago or Seattle that they’ll be playing Fenway, Wrigley and Safeco again. 
    I’d think August is unlikely just because this is a lot of shows for them, which would mean 2023 for ballparks. Other possibility, hit arenas in those cities and play some swing states (Midwest, FL, Texas) in October before Election Day. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • rummyrummy Posts: 4,434
    RS151862 said:
    In August, you think (or in 2023)?
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 961
    im guessing ball parks will be announced after these shows sell out. So maybe first of April? 
  • blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 231
    is anyone seeing a delay from when they submitted their 10C picks to when they get their email confirmation? I haven't seen any email confirmation yet but did get a receipt number on the final page.
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 961
    just got my refund email for san diego. Not a chance, have two GA tixs!
  • tylermooretylermoore Posts: 919
    Shocked that that’s all the new shows. 
    I really think they’re going to be apart of the Lolla announcement since there’s absolutely no midwest shows either that or next spring is gonna be really fun for people in the Midwest 
    Are St. Louis and Nashville not Midwest cities?
    Stl. I wouldn’t consider Nashville midwest no. 
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    RS151862 said:
    I'm tired of Wrigley shows.
  • JBob87JBob87 Posts: 457
    Call it blind optimism, but the fact that they are playing 7 / 15 US shows in California makes me optimistic that this is truly going to be the start of a big tour and more will be coming in the near-ish future. 

The vast majority of these tickets were sold at old prices, prices likely too low to cover current operating costs. They are going to need to offset that financially. 

Ballparks could still be in play. Lolla is very much in play. So could be a Winter tour or a bigger 2023 tour. Don't expect anything to be announced until all these shows are sold out in a few weeks. 
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,945
    JBob87 said:
    Call it blind optimism, but the fact that they are playing 7 / 15 US shows in California makes me optimistic that this is truly going to be the start of a big tour and more will be coming in the near-ish future. 

The vast majority of these tickets were sold at old prices, prices likely too low to cover current operating costs. They are going to need to offset that financially. 

Ballparks could still be in play. Lolla is very much in play. So could be a Winter tour or a bigger 2023 tour. Don't expect anything to be announced until all these shows are sold out in a few weeks. 
    I don't think this is blind optimism.  I think it is a very logical outcome with sound reasoning.  I was thinking the east coast and many of the rumored stops for Fall of 2020 might take place around October/ November.  I can't imagine this is all they have for 2022. 

• LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    I ditched work and took my kids skiing today, did I miss anything around here?
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • KB82926KB82926 Posts: 60
    blairs1 said:
    is anyone seeing a delay from when they submitted their 10C picks to when they get their email confirmation? I haven't seen any email confirmation yet but did get a receipt number on the final page.
    Found mine in the JUNK folder.
  • apirk72apirk72 Posts: 501
    But what in the last 5-6 years makes people think they want to do big tours?  What they have scheduled seems to be their big tour.  I think they realize they don’t have to hit up 30 + cities anymore and I doubt they want to.   It would be great if they played a ton of dates and maybe they will again.
  • tschav said:
    igotid88 said:
    So many people asking if their 2020 tickets are still valid. 
    Will the band still play Pearl Jam songs?
    Does anyone know if these venues have bathrooms? 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,613
    bbiggs said:
    JBob87 said:

I don't think this is blind optimism.  I think it is a very logical outcome with sound reasoning.  I was thinking the east coast and many of the rumored stops for Fall of 2020 might take place around October/ November.  I can't imagine this is all they have for 2022. 

Add in the European & Canadian dates and this is well over the average number of shows they have played most touring years in recent history.
    They just obviously like California.

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Has anyone noticed if their seats have changed? My TO tix don't seem to be a good as I remember,  but I didn't record what they were, so maybe it's just me. Still waiting for other tix to show up. 
    "Feel the path of everyday....which road you taking?"

Barrie, ON '98
    Toronto, ON '00/'03/'06/'09/'11/'16(x2)
    Hamilton, ON '05/'11
    Newark, NJ '10
    London, ON '13
    Buffalo, NY '13
    Detroit, MI '14
    Ottawa, ON '16
  • anyone for nashville, embassy suites right next door to bridgestone opens in July. Starting around 400$ a night given the weekend and location, probably doesn't come up in hotel search sites yet, but is booking through hilton
    I'm a Hilton Diamond and saw that new Embassy Suites available (two separate towers!). Was tempted to book there because I'm a huge ES fan and it's only a 5 minute walk to Bridgestone. That said, I ended up booking the Hilton Downtown (across the street from the arena). No way I'm gonna stay at a high-rise hotel that was just built...it always takes a while to "work the kinks out". And Hilton Downtown rates are similar...for now.
    07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    08/20/2018 - Wrigley Field
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,945
    Poncier said:
    bbiggs said:
    JBob87 said:

Add in the European & Canadian dates and this is well over the average number of shows they have played most touring years in recent history.
    They just obviously like California.

This is a good point.  I just can't imagine they'd skip over so much of the east coast and a few of those rumored Midwest stops to promote the "new" album.  Would they really concentrate such a large percentage of their U.S. shows on the west coast?  It will be interesting to see how this plays out.  Almost seems like half west coast now and the other half east coast later.

• En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    I’m still trying to find where to try for the 10C lotto this time around. I was able to sign up for the Ticketmaster verified presale portion. 

I’m looking at MsG and camden
    https://tenclub-us.shop.ticketstoday.com/

Awesome, thanks so much

Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • JBob87JBob87 Posts: 457
    I mean, they also haven't toured behind a new album since 2013-14 when they played...a lot of shows.

Ballparks and a Lolla-level festival is the game-changer $-wise that could cut back on total show count. But I still am hopeful (like I said, maybe blind optimism) that either ballparks or another 15-20 show US run this winter or spring get added.
  • bb13bb13 Posts: 13
    I am looking to trade Oakland for San Diego, I have a pair for both nights in Oakland.  Is this still an option to transfer/trade with another 10c member? 
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    bb13 said:
    I am looking to trade Oakland for San Diego, I have a pair for both nights in Oakland.  Is this still an option to transfer/trade with another 10c member? 
    Nope, never was. Refund your Oakland and try for SD tix via lottery/VF.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • It is annoying about what happened with Baltimore. But I’ll say this, even though the Baltimore arena is much smaller and intimate. The venue in Camden holds almost 26k. Almost 11k more than the Baltimore. So I do think a lot of people who got shut out of the Baltimore show will be able to get into this one easily. 

Also, I do genuinely believe there could more US shows coming. They are still skipping out a huge part of the east coast. I think a DC/VA or hopefully a Camden Yards shows could definitely happen. 

I feel like there still could be some baseball stadium shows… hence Camden Yards. 
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    edited March 2022
    bb13 said:
    Yes, the fan-to-fan exchange will be available.