2022 North American rumour thread take 2

Comments

• Jim TresselJim Tressel Posts: 133
    The next person who writes or mentions “The waiting drove me mad” has to listen to Rock Around Barack on a loop until the dates are announced. 
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,730
    The next person who writes or mentions “The waiting drove me mad” has to listen to Rock Around Barack on a loop until the dates are announced. 
    Seriously!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 962
    just checked my TM account, nothing will load regarding My Tickets, everything else on the TM website works fine. 
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 962
    shits happening!
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,276
    Waiting, watching the clock...
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,830
    Waiting, watching the clock...
    What you say, what you say when you've had enough of knuckleheads?
    What you gonna say? Olé!
  • edoconedocon Posts: 319
    All the PJ shows in "My Tickets" on TM still load and still say "Postponed" - with no new dates.
  • link93link93 Posts: 410
    Click on view details. When I do it won’t bring up anything. Before today it brought up my order details. 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,112
    DM282158 said:
    Going to a concert in Boston this weekend at House of Blues and just got an email saying that there was no longer masking or covid test/vaxx restrictions in place for the event.

I am sure Pearl Jam is still able to mandate these things if they want, so interested to see if they will choose to do so as it seems completely optional in most places now.
    Wang Theater and TD Garden (I’m almost 100% certain) have dropped all requirements as well. 
    Can confirm Garden dropped all requirements. Wang has, too, unless the artist requests otherwise. 
  • pjl44 said:
    DM282158 said:
    Going to a concert in Boston this weekend at House of Blues and just got an email saying that there was no longer masking or covid test/vaxx restrictions in place for the event.

I am sure Pearl Jam is still able to mandate these things if they want, so interested to see if they will choose to do so as it seems completely optional in most places now.
    Wang Theater and TD Garden (I’m almost 100% certain) have dropped all requirements as well. 
    Can confirm Garden dropped all requirements. Wang has, too, unless the artist requests otherwise. 
    any ideas if you have to show a vaxx-card for Bruins games still?
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,716
    pjl44 said:
    DM282158 said:

Am I the only one who has laughed every time I've seen Wang mentioned? 

Just trying to find some humor in the situation......
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,624
    pjl44 said:
    DM282158 said:

This weekend we rock Portland
  • If it’s not announced tomorrow,I’m giving my tickets away 😂
    9-21-96 Toronto
    8-22-98 Barrie
    10-5-00 Toronto
    6-28-03 Toronto
    9-12-05 London, 9-13-05 Hamilton, 9-19-05 Toronto
    5-9-06 Toronto, 5-10-06 Toronto
    6-24-08 MSG, 6-25-08 MSG, 8-12-08 EV, 8-13-08 EV
    8-21-09 Toronto
    5-09-10 Cleveland, 5-10-10 Buffalo
    9-3-11 Pj20, 9-4-11 Pj20, 9-11-11 Toronto, 9-12-11 Toronto, 9-15-11 Hamilton
    7-16-13 London
    10-16-14 Detroit
    5-1-16 MSG, 5-2-16 MSG, 5-10-16 Toronto, 5-11-16 Toronto, 8-5-16 Fenway, 8-7-16 Fenway 
    9-4-18 Fenway 
    9-3-22 Ottawa, 9-6-22 Hamilton, 9-8-22 Toronto 
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287

pjl44 said:
    DM282158 said:

You do not. Going Thursday and I got an email from them.
    pjl44 said:
    DM282158 said:

In my head I hear it in George Takei's voice every time 
  • stupid question but is the Apollo NY show still happening?  On the Ten Club tour part, it's still listed with 2022 dates coming, but when you click the "Info" link, it doesn't take you to Ticketmaster, like the other cities, but instead shows something for 2020.
  • RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,639
    stupid question but is the Apollo NY show still happening?  On the Ten Club tour part, it's still listed with 2022 dates coming, but when you click the "Info" link, it doesn't take you to Ticketmaster, like the other cities, but instead shows something for 2020.
    You couldn’t buy tickets for it.. it’s a SiriusXM show
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023 • Baltimore 2024

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,118
    pjl44 said:
    DM282158 said:

Imagine going there to see the Nutcracker in the 4th grade. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,589
    Yeah, this TM thing HAS to be some sort of good news here. Hoping for tomorrow.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Hope so but I am not seeing anything different on my end for my tickets. 
  • Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 686

Hump Day it is!
    Soon to be 28 and counting:

1998: Mansfield, MA (9/15)
    2000: Virginia Beach, VA (8/3), Saratoga Springs, NY (8/27), Mansfield, MA (8/29 and 8/30)
    2003: Albany, NY (4/29), Mansfield, MA (7/2 and 7/3), New York, NY (7/8 and 7/9)
    2006: Hartford, CT (5/23), Boston, MA (5/24 and 5/25)
    2009: Chicago, IL (8/23 and 8/24)
    2010: Boston, MA (5/17)
    2011: East Troy, WI (9/3 and 9/4)
    2013: Worcester, MA (10/15 and 10/16), Hartford, CT (10/25)
    2016: Boston, MA (8/5 and 8/7)
    2018: Boston, MA (9/2 and 9/4)
    2022: Camden, NJ (9/14)
    2024: Boston, MA (9/15 and 9/17)
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,716
    JimmyV said:
    pjl44 said:
    DM282158 said:

Imagine going there to see the Nutcracker in the 4th grade. 
     :D  I would die... 
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    Vedd Hedd said:
    I have tickets for over 20 other (non-PJ) shows this year. It's been doing that for all my tickets at various times throughout the day. Other times, everything (including PJ) shows up the same as it always has. It's just a TM issue and has nothing to do with Pearl Jam. Sorry to disappoint.
    That having been said, I too am hoping for tomorrow.
  • pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    DM282158 said:

You do not. Going Thursday and I got an email from them.
    thanks.
  • RS151862 said:
    stupid question but is the Apollo NY show still happening?  On the Ten Club tour part, it's still listed with 2022 dates coming, but when you click the "Info" link, it doesn't take you to Ticketmaster, like the other cities, but instead shows something for 2020.
    You couldn’t buy tickets for it.. it’s a SiriusXM show
    gotcha, thanks.
  • riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,132
    My ticket details on mobile say that Denver will be Thursday September 22, 2022
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,899
    riley540 said:
    🥳
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,482
    CopperTom said:
    Whatever happened to those "little birdie with a tweet" message that gave us a heads up to make sure your memberships were updated?
    No birdie messages since memberships switched to auto-renewal.
    oh, is that the thing? I wondered why they abandoned that. tweets were fun
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    riley540 said:
    What?!! Now this is something exciting 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?