Options

RSD Drop 2 7/17/21

124»

Comments

• Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    And yes, I coined them butt rock just to see how many people would argue they aren’t butt rock 😂
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,756
    Raw early a smith is killer at times imo. All that flashy stuff is not for my eardrums.
    Primus always s..ks.
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,756
    edited July 2021
    Dream on dream on dream ooonn onnnn onnnnnnnononnnnn.
    BAaaaaAaaACK IN THE SADDLE
    Toys in the attic

All good if not great

Jannies got a gun
    Love in an elevator
    Hmmm may be good for some...not for me

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,691
    Loujoe said:
    Dream on dream on dream ooonn onnnn onnnnnnnononnnnn.
    BAaaaaAaaACK IN THE SADDLE
    Toys in the attic

All good if not great

Jannies got a gun
    Love in an elevator
    Hmmm may be good for some...not for me

others that are beter than back in the saddle.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    Loujoe said:
    Raw early a smith is killer at times imo. All that flashy stuff is not for my eardrums.
    Primus always s..ks.
    It’s pudding time children! 
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    I got the Medicine at Midnight record when it came out so dont really care that I wont have live versions, am I really missing out with the Bee Gees covers? Personally dont think so, I dont really care for that falsetto stuff. If I liked the Bee Gees I would buy a Bee Gees record plus the Bee Gees have better songs than those covered. I am convincing myself here that I dont really need to hunt this down.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    The Foo Fighters started a joke.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    I hit play on a You Tube FF/BGs video and turned off after about 30-40 seconds.  It was pretty awful, to me.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,488
    I was interested in getting the Dee Gees record, until I watched the video of You Should Be Dancing on Youtube. 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    I was interested in getting the Dee Gees record, until I watched the video of You Should Be Dancing on Youtube. 
    Yeah I think that was the one....tried to erase from my memory.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved