Options

FS: Massive Backstage Pass Collection

cameronoconnorcameronoconnor Posts: 777
edited July 2021 in Lost Dogs

For Sale: Massive Pearl Jam (and related) Backstage Pass Collection.

All passes are owned and have been collected by myself. All passes are original (besides a few fakes/replicas with are noted and priced accordingly) and majority are also available for viewing on my Insta under @pearljampasses. Selling as this has become a fairly costly and time consuming exercise to track all known passes down due to additional costs getting each item sent to Australia etc and paying off some bills and hopefully purchasing of a new guitar. 

All passes have been stored in postcard sized top loaders and out of direct sunlight. 

Due to the number of items I have broken them into groups based on their value (generally what I have paid from either auction houses, eBay and direct to make it easy however open to negotiation on some things especially multiple purchases for combined shipping etc. I have tried to be as fair as possible on the pricing, some are expensive as are extremely rare and in very low numbers eg Early Passes from 1991 were hand made and only a very small number ever made, some have been used by the band or support artist etc.

All prices are in USD. Shipped from Australia. Shipping at or below cost and have a number of options such as 1-2 passes can be sent in a protected letter (good for lower value ones) for a flat rate of $2 and with full tracking it’s around $14-25 depending on the weight or how it’s sent (recommended for higher end or bigger lots needing end to end tracking). Larger bulk lots I can calculate shipping and options prior. Insurance at buyers expense. PayPal f&f, or add 3%.

Will look to ship out within a few days of payment (hopefully a few runs a week to the post office)

I can provide more detailed photos of each pass including the back.

Please message for any more detailed information or photos, some passes have cool stories attached to them also.

Please be patient as it may take me a while initially to work through questions and requests as there are a lot of passes. Thanks :)

Post edited by cameronoconnor on

Comments

• Options
    HendonesiaHendonesia Posts: 106
    That's one helluva collection. Good luck!
    "Society..you're a crazy breed. I hope you're not lonely without me.."
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,938
    What a collection  cam

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Updated the sold ones and removed a few sold sets
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,874
    This collection is awesome.  Sorry you have to sell it.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    cockagecockage Posts: 456
    what an amazing collection. 

these will fill many, many holes......

• Options
    JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    Wow, you even have a pass from my specific 1st PJ show ever... I love checking out the art on them and seeing the range, but for me personally I only want ones I have a specific connection with. So it's wild to see that one from the Warfield, I was actually like "Whoa, wait, how much?!" 

Good luck with the goals you're trying to fund by selling all this & take care~
  • Options
    Bump, added a few photos of the backs of the high end ones, a few owned and used by Steve Turner from Mudhoney as well as original stickman ones first tour all hand made at the time
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    JexJex Posts: 283
    Hey I was curious if you still had some of the following backstage passes. 

Alpine PJ20 in red and white
    Steel Build Wrigley field
    The 92 lollapalooza crew 
    The Jordan logo pass
    "Mine is mine and yours won't take its place.."
    1.Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin 09-03-2011 / 2.Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin 09-04-2011 / 3.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 07-19-2013 / 4.iWireless Center Moline, IL 10-17-2014 / 5.Bradley Center Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 / 6.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-20-2016 / 7.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-22-2016 / 8.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-18-2018 / 9.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-20-2018
  • Options
    A few more sold ones updated bump
  • Options
    Bump, a few sold ones gone. Will combine shipping for any orders
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,006
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump, a lot more pending. Most will be off to eBay in a few days. Happy to work a deal especially on multiple passes
  • Options
    smitalsmital Posts: 187
    pm sent
  • Options
    Bump, some sold ones removed. Others pending 
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    smitalsmital Posts: 187
    Bump. Great seller, received my two passes in great shape!
  • Options
    Bump, sending all these off to eBay in a week or two 
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    LetMySpiritPassLetMySpiritPass Lakewood Colorado Posts: 196
    Hey man! I'm interested in your 1995 Summer Tour pass and your 1995 Taipei Taiwan pass. Can you message me at cropdustdair@gmail.com
    I also messaged you on Instagram. Thanks!