Official Ohana Roll Call

mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
I did a search & didn't see one, so here we go! 

We love SoCal and can't wait to get back there for Ohana. We're staying in San Diego for 2-3 days before heading to our hotel in Laguna Hills. Pumped to finally go to this festival!
I LOVE MUSIC.
www.cluthelee.com
www.cluthe.com

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    First time in California. Flying in on Wednesday and leaving on Monday. First flight and trip away with my wife since the pandemic started. I can't wait to see the beautiful pacific coast and see EV/PJ playing again!
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,757
    can't wait!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,835
    First Ohana for me, coming in a few days early from Chicago - open to any activities to do around the area.
  • Groda03Groda03 Posts: 140
    Going for the week and can't wait.  My first time in California and sadly enough my first time seeing the band live.  To say I am looking forward to it is an understatement.  
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    edited June 2021
    The Mrs. and I are coming from L.A. (70 miles away).  Staying at the Hampton Inn - San Clemente
    Post edited by JOEJOEJOE on
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,897
    3rd Ohana, will be in Cali Tues to Mon unless there’s a PJ show elsewhere after SHN and before Ohana.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • kasedougkasedoug Posts: 2,933
    Been to every Ohana Fest. Wouldn’t miss it!
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 832
    edited June 2021
    Definitely gonna be there the Sunday night (and maybe Friday). Went a few years back (the Ray LaMontagne year) and it is a truly great venue. My only wish is that they let people come in and out during the day as sometimes there are early bands I would like to see and then a gap. 

As a frequent LA visitor, I highly recommend people check out the Comedy Store if they are looking for something to do on an off night. Some real history in that place.
    Post edited by kaw753 on
  • AT302834AT302834 Posts: 39
    I'll be there. See you at the beach. 
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    kaw753 said:
    Definitely gonna be there the Sunday night (and maybe Friday). Went a few years back (the Ray LaMontagne year) and it is a truly great venue. My only wish is that they let people come in and out during the day as sometimes there are early bands I would like to see and then a gap. 

As a frequent LA visitor, I highly recommend people check out the Comedy Store if they are looking for something to do on an off night. Some real history in that place.
    The Comedy Store is a good place for a few laughs....also be sure to see if Largo has any shows happening at that time....before the pandemic, Patton Oswalt & Jeff Garlin each had their own monthly shows.