Bought tix for sd show in 2020, can I still sell that ticket?

I’m wondering what others did with tix they bought for the cancelled tour if they don’t intend to keep it. Is it just thru Ticketmaster customer service since that’s where I bought them? Curious if anyone else has run into this issue. 

Cheers

Comments

• kasedougkasedoug Posts: 2,933
    You will be able to sell them on Ticketmaster’s Fan-To-Fan ticket exchange for face value when it reopens. I imagine it will reopen once the new rescheduled dates are announced. Also, once those dates are announced, there should be another window of time for people who can’t make the rescheduled dates to request a refund (generally within 30 days of the reschedule announcement).
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,897
    kasedoug said:
    You will be able to sell them on Ticketmaster’s Fan-To-Fan ticket exchange for face value when it reopens. I imagine it will reopen once the new rescheduled dates are announced. Also, once those dates are announced, there should be another window of time for people who can’t make the rescheduled dates to request a refund (generally within 30 days of the reschedule announcement).
    Ticketmaster might take the position that they already offered a 30 day refund window in the spring of 2020 and they aren’t going to offer another.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • kasedougkasedoug Posts: 2,933
    kasedoug said:
    Ticketmaster might take the position that they already offered a 30 day refund window in the spring of 2020 and they aren’t going to offer another.  
    I’ve held onto Rage Against The Machine tickets in addition to PJ and was offered a 30-day refund window upon the initial postponement/rescheduling last year and a second 30-day window when they recently postponed to 2022. Since the new PJ dates haven’t been announced yet, they’d have to allow for people who can’t attend to request a refund once new dates are announced.

Also, they would likely be able to quickly and easily sell the San Diego tickets on the exchange once it reopens since that show was sold out.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    10C tickets you can still get a refund

Ticketmaster original owner tickets the window for a refund has ended but will likely be opened up again when the new dats arrive. At the very least Fan to Fan will open back up and you will be able to go that route. 

If you bought on Fan to Fan you can still get a refund
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,897
    When the initial refund window was offered they said you get 30 days from the earlier of some date last summer and the date when a new show date is announced.  So if they didn’t offer another window it would be consistent with what they said before.  It doesn’t mean it would be fair. 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023