What does this mean? Are we close to a reschedule announcement?!?!

13»

Comments

• OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,394
    kaw753 said:
    Hawk123 said:
    kaw753 said:
    I mean, Kings of Leon are playing the Forum the Tuesday before Ohana. Would it not seem plausible to add some shows there after Ohana given the band lead lining your festival has deemed it a good idea?
    Makes sense, I would just like to see anything added at this point. Doesn’t need to be an official fall tour but even just a handful of shows around Ohana to get back out there after such a long delay
    Call me hopefully crazy, but maybe the $$$ situation of the delayed tour means they might want to do a longer tour to make more money? Do something like add MSG and LA to the festivals in September and then do an expanded Midwest/Florida/Canada tour in the spring to make up the other dates plus additional shows? These bands are all businesses and probably have some huge bills to pay after these delays.
    As far as hurting for money... Not a problem for PJ. continuous stream of fan club member renewals, endless sell out merch items.. The shows are just a reason to continue to endless parade of merch sales. 
    LOL money from fan club renewals. I’m sure that $20 a year per person barely covers the cost of operating the 10c. 

Merch has costs to produce. Artists to pay. I’d be curious about the margins. 

The streaming shows merch tells me they’re hurting. A shirt and poster for watching a stream? 
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • I hope the STL date still falls on a Saturday!

Moline, IL 10-17-2014
    Wrigley #1 8-20-2016
    Wrigley #2 8-22-2016
    Wrigley #1 8-18-2018
    Wrigley #2 8-20-2018

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,706
    I hope the STL date still falls on a Saturday!
    That would be great. 
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,814
    That would be great! And have it be that first full week of April again. It was my spring break as a teacher so very convenient!
  • rahjiimrahjiim Posts: 147
    kaw753 said:
    Hawk123 said:
    kaw753 said:
    I mean, Kings of Leon are playing the Forum the Tuesday before Ohana. Would it not seem plausible to add some shows there after Ohana given the band lead lining your festival has deemed it a good idea?
    Makes sense, I would just like to see anything added at this point. Doesn’t need to be an official fall tour but even just a handful of shows around Ohana to get back out there after such a long delay
    Call me hopefully crazy, but maybe the $$$ situation of the delayed tour means they might want to do a longer tour to make more money? Do something like add MSG and LA to the festivals in September and then do an expanded Midwest/Florida/Canada tour in the spring to make up the other dates plus additional shows? These bands are all businesses and probably have some huge bills to pay after these delays.
    As far as hurting for money... Not a problem for PJ. continuous stream of fan club member renewals, endless sell out merch items.. The shows are just a reason to continue to endless parade of merch sales. 
    LOL money from fan club renewals. I’m sure that $20 a year per person barely covers the cost of operating the 10c. 

Merch has costs to produce. Artists to pay. I’d be curious about the margins. 

The streaming shows merch tells me they’re hurting. A shirt and poster for watching a stream? 
    I think they are doing the streaming merch to provide the hurting merch industry with some business.