Options

Have You Had Sellers Regret?

2»

Comments

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Im a big vinyl guy…

sold a red/blue Orpheum and immediately wanted another.  They come up for sale like once per year.  I was able to find another!  
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,339
    hrd2imgn said:
    Sold the pitt 13 too loved it,but when I found an art error in Munks drawing I couldnt look at it the same
    That's the way I felt once "Let the Records Play" reminded me of the 'Jeepers Creepers' tune from Scooby Doo way back in the day - I think. What's the error?
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,524
    hrd2imgn said:
    Sold the pitt 13 too loved it,but when I found an art error in Munks drawing I couldnt look at it the same
    I'm also curious. It is just the fact that "Pearl Jam" is upside down on the lava bowl? 
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,763
    No safety goggles? 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,419
    Loujoe said:
    No safety goggles? 
    Lol
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,105
    No gloves handling melted steel?
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,524
    No gloves handling melted steel?
    Nice catch :)
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Experiences over stuff, any day of the week. I've sold and given away a lot recently, and regret nothing. As long as you have food, clothing, shelter and running water, you have everything that you need.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,978
    BF89905 said:
    hrd2imgn said:
    That's the way I felt once "Let the Records Play" reminded me of the 'Jeepers Creepers' tune from Scooby Doo way back in the day - I think. What's the error?
    Gibson said:
    hrd2imgn said:
    I'm also curious. It is just the fact that "Pearl Jam" is upside down on the lava bowl? 
    Molten metal on his hands and not a peep out of him...
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,978
    on2legs said:
    garland09 said:
    I’ve been thinning the vinyl and poster collection.  I have zero remorse as I’ve been funding projects around the house.  I hardly listen to my records anymore and the poster just sat in a flat file.  You can always remember the concerts you attended and the vacation too.
    i keep going back and forth on this. I have these posters, just sitting in a portfolio I don't even look at. why? I don't have enough room to hang them all. so what's the point?

I might thin the herd again soon. 
    Get rid of em.

I have a few I do want to keep and the rest are being let go.

Where are said items going up for sale???? I imagine you've got some great stuff and would love to get a crack at it.  Will there be a tempo n groove pop up shop? 
    Gibson said:
    on2legs said:
    garland09 said:
    I’ve been thinning the vinyl and poster collection.  I have zero remorse as I’ve been funding projects around the house.  I hardly listen to my records anymore and the poster just sat in a flat file.  You can always remember the concerts you attended and the vacation too.
    i keep going back and forth on this. I have these posters, just sitting in a portfolio I don't even look at. why? I don't have enough room to hang them all. so what's the point?

Get rid of em.

Where are said items going up for sale???? I imagine you've got some great stuff and would love to get a crack at it.  Will there be a tempo n groove pop up shop? 
    on2legs said:
    garland09 said:

Get rid of em.

YARD SALE!
    I posted some stuff on FB.  Only got rid of some wristbands so far.  Nothing crazy.  Someone has been asking about my hats.

It's all going to go eventually.  It was fun.  I'll keep a few records and CDs so I can listen still.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    on2legs said:
    garland09 said:

Get rid of em.

Gibson said:
    on2legs said:
    garland09 said:

Get rid of em.

on2legs said:
    garland09 said:

Get rid of em.

YARD SALE!
    I posted some stuff on FB.  Only got rid of some wristbands so far.  Nothing crazy.  Someone has been asking about my hats.

It's all going to go eventually.  It was fun.  I'll keep a few records and CDs so I can listen still.
    I hear ya. I've thinned out my collection quite a bit over the last 3 years or so. I'm still hanging onto the vinyl & several posters, though. I'm about to redo our basement & I imagine that there will be another random sale coming soon. If you ever part with your Lost Dogs, let me know.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,864
    edited May 2021
    The angle of the pour and what is in the crucible are not correct, and now that you say his hand ia being burned to shit...even less.  I love the color, the print, but it now is like an itch I can never scratch,  just bugs the hell out of the artist in me.  No I could never make anything that good, but I can be critical.

Had it on my wall for years, decided to possibly sell it, so as I was staring at it contemplating..I noticed that crucible and immediately told the guy yes!  I dont expect perfection,but for whatever reason this just gnaws at my soul.

The perspective in the PJ20 billboard did that to me too(another Munk)  also some issues on the Vedder Chicago Theater.  For some reason I am hyper critical of Munk One since I fraggin love his stuff 
    Post edited by hrd2imgn on