These days, do you find anger and hatred more, the same, or less in general and where you live?

2»

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    I see anger and hatred as being on the increase where I live and in general.
    The hatred from the trumpist towards Biden or liberal Democrats is through the roof out here in red Suffolk county! 
    Saw a pickup yesterday with two flags one was Trump pissing on the word liberals the other just said Fuck Biden lol 

During the election there was a huge booth set up on one of our bigger roads.  After the election and through winter, the booth was gone but now it's back on weekends big-time. 

Now, I'm not a prude and I do admit so saying thing like "fuck" and "shit" sometimes, and even "shitfuckdamnpisshell" once in a while, but having a huge flag on one's truck that say "Fuck Biden" (or fuck anyone, for that matter) says more about the person with the flag than the message on the flag.  And just think- a lot of these people somehow get driver's licenses, have jobs (or not), procreate, or even go to church.  Strange days!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    No doubt about it
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    mfc2006 said:
    No doubt about it

I'm sorry to hear that.  :frowning: 
    But I get it.  I keep hoping someone will say "Actually, hate and anger are decreasing where I live."  I would like to know of such a place!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    you are going to see more anger the more people get engaged in politics. we wanted more people engaged. we got it. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD