Post edited by SJD3232 on

Comments

• DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,482
    I’ll give you $1500
  • I'm sorry... $9 thousand dollars?!?!
    I'm sorry... $9 thousand dollars?!?!
    Gotta start somewhere lol
  • Is that something any Pearl Jam poster goes for?
    No. 
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,203
    DavidD said:
    I’ll give you $1500
    Probably why you never scored the chief foil you’re after. You will not find one for less than 12k right now. 

I really like you and never thought you’d be a troll like so many others.

Please find one of these for sale below what I’m offering. I’ll wait here.
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    Good luck OP. I never understand why people get upset over fair market value, assuming that’s what you’re asking. I have friends that collect sports cards. The market has exploded and prices are 10x-20x what they were just a short while ago for many in demand cards. No ones fault. The market dictates a price. When demand rises on an item that has a limited supply, prices go up. Some don’t understand that. Anyway, good luck, man. 
    Lol
    I agree with you that a foil will run a lot of money. 
    All I did was counter offer. Why did you close down your post?
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Not sure what was being sold but the foils are absolutely in the new Small Car price range these days.  Best way i can word it.  LOL. Especially if it’s an Emek.   That’s what the market is.  There’s like five or ten of each at the most. 

He’s a really good seller. 
    I’m sorry if my offer offended the seller. 
    The butthurt is really real. 
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,112
    The OP has inspired me to shoot my shot.  I’ll trade one of these bats for a Benny vinyl (and no not that orange bootleg crap) 😉 
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,117
    come on folks we are better than this...don't like the price..move on. supply and  demand will dictate if it is accurate or not. we are a community
    Sold in less than 1 hour to someone who collects Pearl Jam posters.
    Not sure what was being sold but the foils are absolutely in the new Small Car price range these days.  Best way i can word it.  LOL. Especially if it’s an Emek.   That’s what the market is.  There’s like five or ten of each at the most. 

He’s a really good seller. 
    Matt!! It was my Perth, buddy. Hope you’re well.. hit me up tonight!
  • TH113769TH113769 Posts: 439
    Congrats Shannon - it was a very fair price.  
    92 - Phoenix; 93 - Mesa; 95 - Phoenix; 98 - Phoenix; 2000- Phoenix; 2003 - San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix; 2006 - Denver 1, Denver 2, Las Vegas, San Diego;  2009 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, San Diego; 2013 - Phoenix, San Diego, LA 1, LA 2, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle; 2014 - Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver; 2016 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 and 2; 2018 - Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London1, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barca, Missoula, Chicago 1&2, Boston 1&2.
  • Wow, good for you OP!  I saw you put it up for sale on ebeans last week but the most I would have dropped was 5k, I would have had to sell a bunch of btc to come up with your price.  Congrats, go drink something expensive tonight.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Perth is ridiculously rare.  Definitely a grail.  
  • andrew68andrew68 Posts: 1,804
    OP is solid..won't find a better man .... a grail's grail 
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
    Shannon, I apologize for my comments. And I apologize to the community
    I know that Perth is a rare and desirable poster. the $1500 was just me having fun. Not sure why I didn’t state that. 
    Anyways it’s been bugging me and I just wanted to apologize to you and everyone. 
    Congrats on the sale and congrats to the buyer. 

• Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,033
    Shannon and Dave D are both great community members. Hope u r both well. 

Just asking was it a perth sold Shannon?