13»

Comments

• Options
    LostRebelLostRebel Athens, Greece Posts: 252
    demetrios said:
    LostRebel said:
    Pap said:
    LostRebel said:
    For people that received the home shows 3d viewer outside the US, what was the declared value on the package?
    Thanks!
    I don't remember the exact value but I didn't pay handling fees (in the UK), if that's why you're asking. 10C generally knows how to deal with these issues. :wink:
    Well it's being held at customs for about a month now, for "inspection" and i am trying to figure out why. 

Customs in Greece?

I received a formal reply from Greek customs, after one month it's been sitting there. They think that the content 3D VIEWER is some sort of electronic 3D display device. Not sure how I am going to get out of this.

Thank God I didn't order the Marucci Home Show Bat. They would have classified that as a weapon... 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,943
    LostRebel said:
    demetrios said:
    LostRebel said:
    Pap said:
    LostRebel said:
    For people that received the home shows 3d viewer outside the US, what was the declared value on the package?
    Thanks!
    I don't remember the exact value but I didn't pay handling fees (in the UK), if that's why you're asking. 10C generally knows how to deal with these issues. :wink:
    Well it's being held at customs for about a month now, for "inspection" and i am trying to figure out why. 

Customs in Greece?

I received a formal reply from Greek customs, after one month it's been sitting there. They think that the content 3D VIEWER is some sort of electronic 3D display device. Not sure how I am going to get out of this.

Thank God I didn't order the Marucci Home Show Bat. They would have classified that as a weapon... 

Hope they get it worked out for you soon. Weird they think it's something else when the description in the customs form say's 3D VIEWER.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    LostRebel said:
    demetrios said:
    LostRebel said:
    Pap said:
    LostRebel said:
    Thanks!

Customs in Greece?

Hope they get it worked out for you soon. Weird they think it's something else when the description in the customs form say's 3D VIEWER.

Any update? Had a package just delivered yesterday night.
    It was in Athens for 3 day's. Didn't move because ..

Canada Post update ..
    Verifying recipient's address; Possible delay
    Greece

Anyways, hope you have a great Easter long weekend.

• Options
    LostRebelLostRebel Athens, Greece Posts: 252
    demetrios said:
    LostRebel said:
    demetrios said:
    LostRebel said:
    Pap said:
    LostRebel said:
    Thanks!

Customs in Greece?

Finally released. No charges. But they opened it in order to verify it isn't a 3D display device...!!!
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,066
    pdalowsky said:
    Pap said:
    Now that we all own a View-Master again, can 10C start selling individual sets of PJ 3D photos (reels)? :wink:
    That is something i would readily buy. 

Imagine Danny Clinch releasing a bunch?
    Just buy the baseball cards.
  • Options
    LostRebel said:
    demetrios said:
    LostRebel said:
    demetrios said:
    LostRebel said:
    Pap said:
    LostRebel said:
    Thanks!

Customs in Greece?

Finally released. No charges. But they opened it in order to verify it isn't a 3D display device...!!!

Great that you were not charged any fees.