Cancelled!

1252627282931»

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon WinnipegPosts: 32,656
    liberal-fascist hahaha
    I think I'll move to Australia

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 7,185
    liberal-fascist hahaha
    Cancel culture has claimed another victim, this time an entire country. 

Where does it end? 
  • static111static111 Posts: 3,822
    lol I guess you aren't so tolerant if you cant tolerate hatred, bigotry, racism militarism etc.  How ridiculous
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 7,700
    liberal-fascist hahaha

Where does it end? 
    Tim Allen tried to warn us. 
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 7,185
    liberal-fascist hahaha

Where does it end? 

First they cancelled comedians who spontaneously masturbate in front of women and I didn't speak out... 

Then they cancelled gender specific potato dolls, and I didn't speak out... 

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,519
    liberal-fascist hahaha

Where does it end? 

First they cancelled comedians who spontaneously masturbate in front of women and I didn't speak out... 

Then they cancelled gender specific potato dolls, and I didn't speak out... 

:lol:
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, ColoradoPosts: 9,831
    Uh oh looks like some AP classes going to get cancelled..  

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin LouisPosts: 20,124
    looks like the biden thread got canceled. again. :lol:
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    wasn't a surprise after those pictures showed up. 

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 43,023
    wasn't a surprise after those pictures showed up. 
    They were quite deplorable. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 37,924
    No, Poor Putty, the west doesn't want to cancel Russian culture.   It wants to cancel you.  Better yet, eradicate like a nasty pest.

Putin slams west for 'cancelling' Russian culture 'like JK Rowling'

The Russian president, Vladimir Putin, on Friday slammed the west for discriminating against Russian culture, comparing the treatment of Russian cultural figures with that of the “cancelled” Harry Potter author JK Rowling.

At a televised meeting with leading cultural figures, Putin said the west was “trying to cancel a whole thousand-year culture, our people”, citing the cancellation of events involving Russian artists in some western countries.

“They’re now engaging in the cancel culture, even removing Tchaikovsky, Shostakovich and Rachmaninov from posters; Russian writers and books are now cancelled,” Putin said.

A number of events involving Russian cultural figures who have expressed their backing for the war have been cancelled, most notably concerts by the award-winning Russian conductor Valery Gergiev, a friend and supporter of Putin, who was part of the meeting on Friday.

Some events involving dead Russian cultural figures have also been cancelled, with the Cardiff Philharmonic Orchestra removing the Russian composer Tchaikovsky from its programme, a move that was widely criticised by western cultural figures.

"I believe in the mystery, and I don't want to take it any further than that. Maybe what I mean by that is love."
    -John Densmore

so now Ricky Gervais is being criticized for "transphobic comments" in his new Netflix special. I personally find him to be un-cancel-able, so we'll see what happens. 

• Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 1,889
    so now Ricky Gervais is being criticized for "transphobic comments" in his new Netflix special. I personally find him to be un-cancel-able, so we'll see what happens. 
    On the liberal side you’ve got to pick your battles.

you cannot be  for cancelling a comedian for saying transphobic things and also be against school libraries cancelling trans themed books.  You are either for cancelling  or against.  

we need to get back to putting cancel culture back on the people who invented it…. Conservatives 
    On the liberal side you’ve got to pick your battles.

you cannot be  for cancelling a comedian for saying transphobic things and also be against school libraries cancelling trans themed books.  You are either for cancelling  or against.  

we need to get back to putting cancel culture back on the people who invented it…. Conservatives 
    it's gotten out of hand.