Options

Capitol Riots 2

Comments

• Options
    static111 said:
    Looks to me like the capitol police were trying to secure the capitol.
    Against 'normal tourists' decked out in *checks notes* camouflage and custom made hoodies commemorating their January 6th uprising as they were trying to storm the building to prevent the certification of votes at the instruction of their cult leader. 

Just another day in DC really. 
  • Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    static111 said:
    Looks to me like the capitol police were trying to secure the capitol.  Why does the right hate Law Enforcement?
    If law enforcement illegally and unreasonably fires at me, I would not just sit back and take it. You are so proud that you can't even admit that this is not a tactic that should've been used. The crowd was not unruly before the police starting firing bullets and tear gas at them. 
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    static111 said:
    Against 'normal tourists' decked out in *checks notes* camouflage and custom made hoodies commemorating their January 6th uprising as they were trying to storm the building to prevent the certification of votes at the instruction of their cult leader. 

It's funny I used to do welding on DoD projects and sometimes my work would take me to the DC Maryland Virginia area.  I always took a day to walk around DC, check out the memorials, the capitol, WH, etc.  None of the normal tourists ever looked like that.  But I guess that was a time before PatrioTards, or should I say PatrioTurds?
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    Looks to me like the capitol police were trying to secure the capitol.  Why does the right hate Law Enforcement?
    If law enforcement illegally and unreasonably fires at me, I would not just sit back and take it. You are so proud that you can't even admit that this is not a tactic that should've been used. The crowd was not unruly before the police starting firing bullets and tear gas at them. 
    i, like most people, consider the source.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    static111 said:
    because they can't make money off of it?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    static111 said:
    static111 said:

It's funny I used to do welding on DoD projects and sometimes my work would take me to the DC Maryland Virginia area.  I always took a day to walk around DC, check out the memorials, the capitol, WH, etc.  None of the normal tourists ever looked like that.  But I guess that was a time before PatrioTards, or should I say PatrioTurds?
    Not true. 
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,679
    edited November 2023
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    Again.... WHAT??  Are you saying that crowd was peaceful and not trying to breach the Capital until the DC police fired bullets into the crowd?  When did THAT happen and who was stuck by a Capital police bullet outside?  You are literally just making up bullshit at this point.  

Can't you just admit that some portion of MAGA is violent and committed violence?  If you ask me if there are people on the left that would engage in violence, I would say Yes, of course.  I saw in the summer of 2020.  I saw it when Seattle burned in 1999 at the WTO.  I'm not stupid, blind or willfully denying reality.  You should try the same.  It's very liberating.  
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    The video that shows that the crowd was peaceful until the police started firing at them? Did you also see that the police were holding the crowd back until the police shot fire gas, AT THEMSELVES, and the police had to fall back? Your January 6th committee forgot to mention that. 
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    The video that shows that the crowd was peaceful until the police started firing at them? Did you also see that the police were holding the crowd back until the police shot fire gas, AT THEMSELVES, and the police had to fall back? Your January 6th committee forgot to mention that. 
    i know what i watched happen live on tv. stop fucking gaslighting everyone that watched it that day.

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    i know what i watched happen live on tv. stop fucking gaslighting everyone that watched it that day.
    So you saw everything? Wow. You are special. 
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    not as special as you, who comes on here posting tweets from jack as if it is some sort of real, no agenda, offering of actual news, haha.

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    not as special as you, who comes on here posting tweets from jack as if it is some sort of real, no agenda, offering of actual news, haha.
    You don't care about facts, that's very clear. The police fired into a peaceful crowd. You can deny that all day long but it is true. 
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    Well they wouldn't have been there at all if not for the fallacy that was the stop the steal movement and the J6 Rally.  That wouldn't have put the officers in a compromising situation where they felt they needed to protect one of our countries most important landmarks and seats of government.   What tactic should they have used?  Just waited for the charge and went straight to lethal rounds?  During several of the peaceful protests after George Floyd some of these same tactics that you are against were used against crowds that I was in, were you against those tactics during the Black Lives Matter protests?

Also I am suspect of Jack Posobiac(sp?)'s video.  There are no time stamps.  At one point the time 1:07 was added to the video.  Watching that montage I have no clear picture of what happened.  I do know that I watched the video in real time the day of J6 as it was captured before people had a chance to edit to their preferred pop and add all the footage of down time to try to change the perception of what happened.  Sorry but I will believe what my lying eyes saw in real time compared to a video edited with an agenda as presented by Jack Bozobiec 2+ years later.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:

Not true. 
    Yeah actually true life experiences.  Worked in DoD projects for nearly a decade.  Some other agencies as well, second biggest customer that we worked with was FEMA.  Spent a decent amount of time in the area every few. years
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    edited November 2023
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    You don't care about facts, that's very clear. The police fired into a peaceful crowd. You can deny that all day long but it is true. 
    You don't care about facts, that's very clear.  None of this would have happened if Donald Trump wouldn't have lied about the election results and participated in the J6 rally.  You can deny that all day long but it is true.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:

Not true. 
    Yeah actually true life experiences.  Worked in DoD projects for nearly a decade.  Some other agencies as well, second biggest customer that we worked with was FEMA.  Spent a decent amount of time in the area every few. years
    I lived in NOVA.  DC never looks like it did on that day.  To say it's filled with fools dressed like clowns is telling me you've never been there. 
  • Options
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    You don't care about facts, that's very clear.  None of this would have happened if Donald Trump wouldn't have lied about the election results and participated in the J6 rally.  You can deny that all day long but it is true.
    The FBI clearly manipulated trump into doing all that. They manipulated him into disputing the election results for 2 months (something he announced in advance that he was going to do if he lost).
    They manipulated him into calling his followers to DC on the day of certification, ("it's gonna be wild"); they manipulated Giuliani into giving his incendiary speech ("I want a trial by combat"); they manipulated trump into further inciting the mob, and directing them to march down to the Capitol to to stop the certification ("I want you to fight like hell"), and then they manipulated the crowd into storming the building and also manipulated them into smearing feces on the walls of the Capitol building. 

it makes perfect sense. 
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    i care about facts. but i also know jack poseibic and his mo and his agenda. i will deny it all day long if he is your source. if this was real the real media would have had a field day with it and heads would have rolled at alll of the federal law enforcement agencies. that never happened, so i am pretty certain this is all bs.

• Options

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:

Not true. 
    So YOU built the FEMA camps!!!!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,989
    edited November 2023
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/04/politics/fact-check-capitol-insurrection-january-6-lies/index.html

Lie: The rioters were invited into the Capitol by police
    common refrain from January 6 rioters, and some of their Republican defenders, is that they were welcomed into the Capitol by police officers.
    Trump said in a book interview in March that “the Capitol Police were ushering people in” and “the Capitol Police were very friendly. You know, they were hugging and kissing.” The claim has been echoed by Trump supporters. For example, Trump-endorsed Republican Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake declared at a Trump rally in October that the people being held in jail over the Capitol attack “were invited in by Capitol Police.”
    Facts First: The claim that the rioters were invited into the Capitol is false. Again, about 140 police officers were assaulted while trying to stop the mob from breaching the Capitol. There were hours-long battles between police and rioters near some entrances. CNN obtained footage from police body-worn cameras showing how dozens of officers engaged in hand-to-hand combat with rioters in a desperate effort to keep them out of the building.
    There are plenty of instances where rioters waltzed into the Capitol without a fight, but only after they had stormed past barricades and, in some cases, even stepped through broken windows. In some areas, police were so outnumbered by the mob that they retreated, stood aside or tried to politely engage with rioters to de-escalate the situation rather than fighting or making arrests, but that is clearly not the same as welcoming rioters into the building.
    Since we don’t have video of every single encounter between police and rioters, it’s theoretically possible that some tiny number of officers did invite rioters in. The Capitol Police announced in September that three officers were facing discipline for unspecified noncriminal “conduct unbecoming” that day, while three others were facing discipline for other policy violations.
    But no evidence has publicly emerged to date of even one officer inviting a rioter into the Capitol. And even if a few isolated incidents emerge in the future, it’s clear that this was not a widespread or systemic occurrence as Trump and others suggested.
    Capitol Police Chief Tom Manger said on CNN in September: “The officers that we have investigated and disciplined, the cases that we investigated, they run from minor infractions to officers making very poor judgments for more serious misconduct. But this notion that the Capitol Police were somehow allowing these folks into the Capitol, inviting them in, helping them, just simply not true.”

READ JB...

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,941
    edited November 2023
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/04/politics/fact-check-capitol-insurrection-january-6-lies/index.html

Lie: The rioters were invited into the Capitol by police
    common refrain from January 6 rioters, and some of their Republican defenders, is that they were welcomed into the Capitol by police officers.
    Trump said in a book interview in March that “the Capitol Police were ushering people in” and “the Capitol Police were very friendly. You know, they were hugging and kissing.” The claim has been echoed by Trump supporters. For example, Trump-endorsed Republican Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake declared at a Trump rally in October that the people being held in jail over the Capitol attack “were invited in by Capitol Police.”
    Facts First: The claim that the rioters were invited into the Capitol is false. Again, about 140 police officers were assaulted while trying to stop the mob from breaching the Capitol. There were hours-long battles between police and rioters near some entrances. CNN obtained footage from police body-worn cameras showing how dozens of officers engaged in hand-to-hand combat with rioters in a desperate effort to keep them out of the building.
    There are plenty of instances where rioters waltzed into the Capitol without a fight, but only after they had stormed past barricades and, in some cases, even stepped through broken windows. In some areas, police were so outnumbered by the mob that they retreated, stood aside or tried to politely engage with rioters to de-escalate the situation rather than fighting or making arrests, but that is clearly not the same as welcoming rioters into the building.
    Since we don’t have video of every single encounter between police and rioters, it’s theoretically possible that some tiny number of officers did invite rioters in. The Capitol Police announced in September that three officers were facing discipline for unspecified noncriminal “conduct unbecoming” that day, while three others were facing discipline for other policy violations.
    But no evidence has publicly emerged to date of even one officer inviting a rioter into the Capitol. And even if a few isolated incidents emerge in the future, it’s clear that this was not a widespread or systemic occurrence as Trump and others suggested.
    Capitol Police Chief Tom Manger said on CNN in September: “The officers that we have investigated and disciplined, the cases that we investigated, they run from minor infractions to officers making very poor judgments for more serious misconduct. But this notion that the Capitol Police were somehow allowing these folks into the Capitol, inviting them in, helping them, just simply not true.”

READ JB...

Problem is, JB's argument is that since law enforcement shot first, all subsequent actions stemmed from that.... And then something something it was okay to fuck up the Capitol, that part's a little murky to me.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,919
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:

Not true. 
    So YOU built the FEMA camps!!!!
    Parts of them!
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    That’s what you’ve pivoted to now? 😂😂😂😂 the cops started it 😂😂😂 have a great thanksgiving 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    That’s what you’ve pivoted to now? 😂😂😂😂 the cops started it 😂😂😂 have a great thanksgiving 
    Could have swore it was ANTIFA.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    Could have swore it was ANTIFA.

BLM

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,517
    edited November 2023
    Now they’re pushing a narrative that the CPD police tactics escalated the situation. Lol. Blue lives matter indeed. I’m old enough to remember when conservatives pretended to care about the police. 
    So we’ve gone from:
    it was a normal tourist visit -> it was just a response to the George Floyd protests -> it was antifa -> fbi was in the crowd agitating them -> the CPD tactics escalated the situation. 

I can’t wait to hear the next one.