Options

Marjorie Taylor Greene

Comments

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    Hi! said:

I heard PJs “Daughter”  blasting on the WalMart parking lot speakers the other day when I went there. I hadn’t even realized they had speakers/played music before that. Thought it was pretty cool.

The worst thing about buying “adult toys” from WalMart is that they put those electronic theft devices on them. Even if you go through self-checkout you have to have a cashier come over and unlock it. A lot of times they don’t even have the key and they have to call over someone else and it just turns into a big ordeal. So embarrassing. Prolly best to just order on-line.

"Manager to aisle 4 to unlock a pocket rocket and a big willy " blasting over the intercom for all to hear.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    Poncier said:
    Hi! said:

I heard PJs “Daughter”  blasting on the WalMart parking lot speakers the other day when I went there. I hadn’t even realized they had speakers/played music before that. Thought it was pretty cool.

The worst thing about buying “adult toys” from WalMart is that they put those electronic theft devices on them. Even if you go through self-checkout you have to have a cashier come over and unlock it. A lot of times they don’t even have the key and they have to call over someone else and it just turns into a big ordeal. So embarrassing. Prolly best to just order on-line.

"Manager to aisle 4 to unlock a pocket rocket and a big willy " blasting over the intercom for all to hear.
    Lol, right.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,840
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    how many kids you think do their own shopping for dental hygiene products?
    I disagree.  Mom's put kids in carts and walk around stores.  Kids point out the toothbrush they want, as it makes it less likely they'll fight you about brushing teeth.  There's really no good defense for putting dildos next to kids tbs.  Put them someplace else.. It's common sense. 
    Reminds me of when we went to Jamaica and ventured into town to shop. We hit this market and my then 10 year old daughter comes up to me with something and says "dad what is this?"....it was a pot pipe where you had to draw on the dude's dick which was about the size of a tootsie roll. The bowl was on his back like he was carrying a big knapsack. Good times.
    When I was about 6, I was at a carnival and won one of those small mirrors that used to be popular.  Like you'd have a Def Leppard one or whatever.  Anyway, I picked up one that said Coca Cola in the classic cursive style.  Only problem is that it said "Cocaine, Rich Man's Aspirin".  Mom was not pleased.  She called the Carny a "groomer". 
    I remember those prizes. When I was in high school I won a big drinking glass that said Led Zeppelin on it. I loved it. I remember bringing it with me to college and have no idea what happened to it 
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
     Far Right Turns on 'Faker' & 'Liar' Marjorie Taylor Greene.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,817
    Trump supporters (a guy who says he loves the bible and has multiple affairs) claiming Marge is a fake Christian because she had an affair? 

Have I got that right? 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Trump supporters (a guy who says he loves the bible and has multiple affairs) claiming Marge is a fake Christian because she had an affair? 

Have I got that right? 
    Hypocrites
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,698

Have I got that right? 
    Hypocrites

no, they stopped reading leviticus after the man on man thing.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Hi! said:

Experience talking here folks!  Listen to em!
  • Options
    IT’S A MUSCLE MASSAGER! 
    That was a big one!
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,954
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822
    That's going to hurt Tulski's place in MAGA along with the likelihood of her being Trump's or DeSantis's running mate. She might be out of the party before she officially gets in. Did she learn nothing from Madison Cawthorn?
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    I'm paranoid that Gabbard is already DeSantis's pick and we are in the grooming period. 

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Speaking of grooming, I did some last minute Christmas shopping and came across this. Know what aisle they were in? Know what they were placed next to? I’m organizing a boycott as I type. Talk about grooming, sheesh.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,985
    edited December 2022
    IT’S A MUSCLE MASSAGER! 
    Double post
  • Options
    Why would you bash someone for asking the correct, tough questions?

Party first, country 2nd...
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,258

Because she supports McCarthy and McCarthy needs Santos' vote to become speaker.

This is a party in disarray. Very enjoyable to watch. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,817
    or she's positioning herself to be the new Chris Wallace. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628
    She's a Russian asset  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    She's a Russian asset  

Yup 
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Who is a Russian asset MJT or Tulsi?
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,258
    static111 said:
    I believe Tulsi might be. I was talking about Marge's intentions in bashing her though....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Grift first
    #45 2nd
    Party 3rd
    God 4th
    Billionaires 5th
    Country 6th
    Constituents dead fucking last
  • Options

Grift first
    #45 2nd
    Party 3rd
    God 4th
    Billionaires 5th
    Country 6th
    Constituents dead fucking last
    If this list is based on actions as opposed to words, I would have God in quotes, and ranked behind billionaires. 
  • Options

I was actually loling about Santos being bashed...

• Options
    static111 said:
    Tulsi.  MTG is just stupid and gullible.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    Do we have proof of any of this?  I don't want to get caught up in the next wave of mccarthyism where all republicans and anyone that questions the Democrat party are Russian assets.  I'm not completely doubting, I don't know a lot about tulsi, but is there actual proof? Like more than a vacation to Russia or being a guest on RT in the past or something.  
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    Do we have proof of any of this?  I don't want to get caught up in the next wave of mccarthyism where all republicans and anyone that questions the Democrat party are Russian assets.  I'm not completely doubting, I don't know a lot about tulsi, but is there actual proof? Like more than a vacation to Russia or being a guest on RT in the past or something.  
    I'm not making a legal accusation here, or accusing her of treason.  But she consistently totes the Putin line in international affairs.  I have no knowledge of her getting paid by Russia, but her positios mirror that of Russia's, and therefore serves as an asset to the Putin gov't.  
  • Options

For those inclined to form their own opinion, a google search of 'tulsi russia' yields lots of information about her questionable behavior over the years.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    I'm not making a legal accusation here, or accusing her of treason.  But she consistently totes the Putin line in international affairs.  I have no knowledge of her getting paid by Russia, but her positios mirror that of Russia's, and therefore serves as an asset to the Putin gov't.  
    I see.  That is what I am worried about, if she came to those views on her own, whether influenced by algorithms and fake news or just her own brand of world view, I don't see that as being a Russian asset. More like someone that isn't in lockstep with prevailing narratives.  On the other hand if there are wire transfers and p tapes to go along with that I can understand the label.

I know we throw around the R word here a lot especially when discussing republicans,  Moscow Mitchie and all that but Moscow Mitch just helped push through an additional 50bn for Ukraine, not exactly a Russian asset move.  My worry is that we start up the liberal version of the John Birch society and use that as a dismissive cudgel against dissent.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    I see.  That is what I am worried about, if she came to those views on her own, whether influenced by algorithms and fake news or just her own brand of world view, I don't see that as being a Russian asset. More like someone that isn't in lockstep with prevailing narratives.  On the other hand if there are wire transfers and p tapes to go along with that I can understand the label.

I know we throw around the R word here a lot especially when discussing republicans,  Moscow Mitchie and all that but Moscow Mitch just helped push through an additional 50bn for Ukraine, not exactly a Russian asset move.  My worry is that we start up the liberal version of the John Birch society and use that as a dismissive cudgel against dissent.
    Father Coughlin was a Nazi asset, so was Lindberg and Fritz Kuhn (American Bund).  You don't have to be on the payroll to be an asset.  And I don't call Mitch "Moscow", I have been very pleased with his ongoing support of Ukraine.  I disagree with Mitch's politics, but you will never see me make a comment anywhere close to calling him a traitor or whatever.  

Certain right wing personalities have and continue to push the official Russian narrative.  This includes Tulsi, Tucker and Rod Dreher.  I'm not even getting into the real lunatics like Psobiec, Fuentes and those morons.  They propagate the official Russian position.  They are free to do that, it's not illegal so long as we aren't in a state of war, but they are advocating against the best interests of a functioning democracy.