Options

How often do you listen to Gigaton?

13»

Comments

• Options
    PJNB said:
    The lyrics  to d.o.t.c are so profound in this climate. So apt
    Hear this version yet? Pretty cool with the vocals mostly isolated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN-nrGyvwO0&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1amHVHTE92xBIHE8cGSJ1CqYCencr5J1ljF-nnQLUyex2VIKq0W7zAI_k
    Sounds absolutely terrible, Ed sounds like he really is struggling with the timing

• Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,488
    I listen to a song or two from it here and there
    Listening to it right now at work. 
  • Options
    It's shelved but I'll come around to it again
    It's probably been a year now since I've listened to it in full.  Really hope the songs do something for me live. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Weekly
    listening right now. Love this record. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    No once in 2021 I think... Don't know why.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    Monthly
    Listened to it on a run the other day. Great album and my 2nd favorite of 2020
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,626
    It's shelved but I'll come around to it again
    Sadly not often as much as I should.  Feel bad that the album wasn’t able to get proper touring support around release that it should have

A solid entry to the PJ catalogue, but I find myself revisiting the Lightning Bolt era (Album and 2013-2014 bootlegs) more often than anything else when I want my Pearl Jam fix lately
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,833
    mfc2006 said:
    Listened to it on a run the other day. Great album and my 2nd favorite of 2020
    I listen to a few of the songs regularly on my runs as well. They tend to motivate me.