Options

Sealed Give Way for sale!!!

I’m launching into vinyl, so I wanted to offer this piece up to someone who has been searching.

This is my last one, and I don’t want to lose money.  I will consider $450 for friends to friends or add 3% (465.30) for goods and services.

Ill cover shipping.

Sorry but this is up for US buyers only bc of wonky Covid shipping internationally.

it’s up for sale on EBay if you want to take a look.

I have other promos I’ll be offering as well.
PM me and thanks a bunch!
Lee

Comments

• Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    Only asking near two times what they sell for eh 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    LeMarcoLeMarco Posts: 94
    edited January 2021
    Retracting former comment because I refuse to be trolled inj 2021 by a complete stranger who doesn't even know me.  This is why I find other forms of social media, NOT this forum, distasteful.  Love this forum and 99% of the people I've met.  Peace.
    Post edited by LeMarco on
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Not going to make a negative comment in 2021 when we should all be caring for one another and not being petty and snide.
    Post edited by LeMarco on
  • Options
    LeMarco said:
    I’m launching into vinyl, so I wanted to offer this piece up to someone who has been searching.

This is my last one, and I don’t want to lose money.  I will consider $450 for friends to friends or add 3% (465.30) for goods and services.

Ill cover shipping.

Sorry but this is up for US buyers only bc of wonky Covid shipping internationally.

Lee
    What vinyl are you selling?
  • Options
    LeMarco said:

Ill cover shipping.

Lee
    What vinyl are you selling?
    Nvm. Give Way CD. 
  • Options
    Yes, I am just beginning my vinyl stampede, but not as much for PJ.  I’ve found many rare PJ things.  I’m on other adventures atm and will swing back to PJ.
  • Options
    Have a sealed copy of Jimi Hendrix Winterland vinyl boxset if your interested in trading something cool pearl jam wise