13»

Comments

• Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    JW269453 said:
    Hobbes said:
    23, you say?

See the source image
    Lastexitlondon and 23scidoo had more than one comment so I skipped them after they had already been assigned a number. 
    I wasn't questioning your methods. Just found a reason to post a Jordan gif. This thread was a real...

See the source image
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited December 2020
    JW269453 said:
    @elwayvedder it is by way of F Me In The Brain. Message me the details for shipping and I will get it out on Monday. 
    Glad to see it went to Dave. Merry Christmas everyone.
  • Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,185
    Hobbes said:
    JW269453 said:
    Hobbes said:
    23, you say?

See the source image
    Lastexitlondon and 23scidoo had more than one comment so I skipped them after they had already been assigned a number. 
    I wasn't questioning your methods. Just found a reason to post a Jordan gif. This thread was a real...

See the source image
    Good deal, didn’t want anyone to feel cheated.
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,431
    Great gesture! Merry Christmas! 
  • Options
    AZAAZA Posts: 86
    So many beautiful things happening on the board this Xmas. Count me in. Thank you
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    Great, thanks - I know Dave will put it to amazing use raising needed funds to support great work.

@elwayvedder - I need the Broncos to get slaughtered this weekend and give us a huge point total.  Can you make a call to help me out?
    ;)

wow awesome thanks Brett!  I will let you decide if you want me to use it for Operation Yellow Ribbon funding or elsewhere such as one of the fundraisers to help another nonprofit or another fan who may be struggling on hard times etc.  Thanks for all your support as you have been an amazing supporter for  what feels like way too long now over the years! As for my Donkeys- i need them to lose too as they keep ruining their draft status for  2021.
    OP- thank you so much for this thoughtful and amazing generosity. Will send you a PM now.
    Be safe everyone and keep on shining
    EV
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Great, thanks - I know Dave will put it to amazing use raising needed funds to support great work.

@elwayvedder - I need the Broncos to get slaughtered this weekend and give us a huge point total.  Can you make a call to help me out?
    ;)

wow awesome thanks Brett!  I will let you decide if you want me to use it for Operation Yellow Ribbon funding or elsewhere such as one of the fundraisers to help another nonprofit or another fan who may be struggling on hard times etc.  Thanks for all your support as you have been an amazing supporter for  what feels like way too long now over the years! As for my Donkeys- i need them to lose too as they keep ruining their draft status for  2021.
    OP- thank you so much for this thoughtful and amazing generosity. Will send you a PM now.
    Be safe everyone and keep on shining
    EV
    Whatever you feel you can best use it for, Dave, is what you should use it for.
    Always happy to support your amazing efforts!

Laughed out loud re:Donkeys.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,228
    Brilliant gesture OP! :bow: Congrats to the winner(s)! :joy:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,493
    Went to the right hands..great!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    BigrfishBigrfish Edmonton, AB Canada Posts: 260
    Thx for the opportunity JW.. Great gesture by you and the winner!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,383
    Awesome!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com