Options

Merry Christmas to everyone.

2»

Comments

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Earlier, I had some Elvis going from his ‘68 Comeback Special. That man sure could sing. And he just had that way.

Now watching an old Jim Norton standup thing. Hilarious!
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,880
    edited December 2020
    magical
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086
    magical
    Love!

Christmas morning use to take days when my daughter was young. She opened a present wanted to play with it immediately and spend like an hour or so with it. No joke, we didn’t finish Christmas till like Dec 28th. Cause after a  few presents it was nap time!

Now it’s much faster but still magical.

Merry Christmas!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    Merry merry Xmas everyone to all me peeps here , it’s a rainy day here in NY but still so grateful to just have our health I can truly say I’m lucky to count on both hands those that I love!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Merry Christmas.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Merry Merry Christmas my internet friends hoping everyone of you are enjoying this day doing your various activities.  One more week to go in this unforgettable year, one that will be spoken about for years to come. 

Here in Palm Beach, FL our temps will be dropping into the 40's unreal. Keep on trucking friends and enjoy your company.😊🌠🍾💖🌞

✌👍
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,472

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Humbuggery, I say!

:)
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,223
    Mele Kalikimaka GIFs  Tenor
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,490
    Please, those days, keep a thought for those who are not so lucky as we are..
    Merry Christmas!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    Merry Christmas everyone!!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    Merry Christmas everyone.
    Love the photos of the kids.
    Mine is too old for that level of Christmas joy and wonder, I miss those days.
    He woke up late,  got a new Mario game for his Switch and has been ignoring us playing it since. Gotta love teenagers.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Ah man. My eldest  was 22 last week. I went again at 42.madness 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    Merry Christmas to everybody - may we all get through this safely and enjoy Christmas 2021 with our loved ones in person.

Long gone for me are the days of little ones bursting with excitement as they see their presents, so thank you to those who shared the pics. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683
    Merry Christmas all!  Hoping your holiday- however you do or don't celebrate it- is going well.  Off we go for a Christmas day walk before it rains.  And oh my, rain is a wonderful Christmas present around these parts!  :smiley:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    For the fist time in a long while since we had a real nice white Christmas.  But it snowed over night leaving a few inches of clean freshly fallen snow...

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683
    For the fist time in a long while since we had a real nice white Christmas.  But it snowed over night leaving a few inches of clean freshly fallen snow...

Nice!  Enough to look beautiful, not so much to break your back shoveling!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:

Nice!  Enough to look beautiful, not so much to break your back shoveling!
    That was taken in the morning.  I spent Christmas with my dad (we are both single and us spending Christmas was allowed within the rules...lol...more fell throughout the day.  I will shovel Saturday.  I am enjoying a glass of wine and a joint.  It was a stressful hwy drive.  The roads were miserable...the new tires made things better +4*4 never hurts...

Brian, hope your and your wife are enjoying your Christmas...and that Santa was good to you.

He was to me.  Got to spend time with Dad, chatted on the phone with my sister...what more can one ask for.  I feel blessed on days like this.

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    Merry Christmas from New Jersey!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,472
    ^ Great decor, Mr. McGruff!
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Merry Christmas from New Jersey!!
    Beautiful 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07