Options

The Fight for the Soul of Seattle Doc ...

13»

Comments

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Apparently nobody has a opinion about this other then making a joke about it , I should have known better.  The silence about addressing this shocking transition to many of our Shitties says it all.   Merry Xmas y’all 

Hi @lindamarie73 !
    Who won the election? Genuinely curious as to your answer. Please advise. 
    Joe Biden won, why are you asking me this?? 
    Good for you! Would you mind trying to get word of this to Trump, please? 

Thank you. Merry Christmas.
    Why are you asking me to do that?  I assume you are making assumptions and systemically placing me in the cancel category cause I do not adhere to the party lines of this all accepting moving train.  Bullying goes both ways believe it or not.  But hey, if it makes some of you feel good to try to embarrass or be funny at the Expense of a  paying customer to a rock n roll website, have at it.  Not that it should matter, but I did not vote for our Current President .  
    Merry Xmas 
    You think I am bullying you, sweetheart? Really? It was a simple question that a vast majority of Trump supporters are answering incorrectly these days. So as someone who has defended him over the years, naturally I assumed you voted for him. Glad you didn't (taking you at face value here). Congratulations.

But, jeez lady, I think you need to lighten up a bit. Merry Christmas!

The sweetheart line was a little pandering...
    You got a problem with that, sweet cheeks?
    Mel Gibson ruined “sugar tits” for everyone. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,831
    a woman at my work calls me sugar tits. never knew why. still don't. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Because she can?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Apparently nobody has a opinion about this other then making a joke about it , I should have known better.  The silence about addressing this shocking transition to many of our Shitties says it all.   Merry Xmas y’all 

Hi @lindamarie73 !

Why are you asking me to do that?  I assume you are making assumptions and systemically placing me in the cancel category cause I do not adhere to the party lines of this all accepting moving train.  Bullying goes both ways believe it or not.  But hey, if it makes some of you feel good to try to embarrass or be funny at the Expense of a  paying customer to a rock n roll website, have at it.  Not that it should matter, but I did not vote for our Current President .  
    Merry Xmas 
    You think I am bullying you, sweetheart? Really? It was a simple question that a vast majority of Trump supporters are answering incorrectly these days. So as someone who has defended him over the years, naturally I assumed you voted for him. Glad you didn't (taking you at face value here). Congratulations.

Sweetheart???? A bully and Misogynist.  What a lovely combination.   I can take it and could care less, but it sure is interesting when it’s directed towards someone perceived as the enemy on here and only one person calls you out on it, and then you double down on on your pandering comment.   I love the hypocrisy of the moving train, makes me keep on coming back for more.   God Bless
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,709

Hi @lindamarie73 !

Merry Xmas 

Sweetheart???? A bully and Misogynist.  What a lovely combination.   I can take it and could care less, but it sure is interesting when it’s directed towards someone perceived as the enemy on here and only one person calls you out on it, and then you double down on on your pandering comment.   I love the hypocrisy of the moving train, makes me keep on coming back for more.   God Bless

Wow! I'm really surprised Kat hasn't intervened here.  We're often told to respond to the subject and not do name calling.  But anyway, I will say this-  if any of you want to call me sweetheart, that's fine with me.  I might even blush!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,542
    Seems like an issue  for h.r.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,831
    Seems like an issue  for h.r.
    no, we have a back and forth flirtation thing. have for like 20 years. we're both happily married and she says it quietly knowing no one else will hear it. it's just funny. doesn't offend me. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    This thread is just people trolling each other, speaking without respect and is going nowhere fast...it is finished. Stay safe all and please be good to each other for the holiday season. Big hugs.

Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.