Of the most opinionated posters, who here went to college, earned an undergraduate, or post graduate

mattsl1983mattsl1983 Posts: 711
edited November 2020 in A Moving Train
Education level, unanimous poll.  Be honest. Your honestly can only be judged by yourself.

Of the most opinionated posters, who here went to college, earned an undergraduate, or post graduate 13 votes

Took a class or two
0%
Earned a two year associate degree
0%
Earned my four year undergraduate
38%
MayDay10bootlegger10Gern BlanstenhurricanezekeJojoRice 5 votes
Masters-PhD
53%
cincybearcatgimmesometruth27mcgruff10NewJPagevaggar99SpunkieGlorified KC 7 votes
Read books, self educated
0%
What is college?
7%
Spiritual_Chaos 1 vote
Post edited by Kat on

Comments

• What is college?
    Common sense.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Common sense.
    I have no idea what that means in the context of taking a poll on the posters here.  
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,711
    edited November 2020
    What has education got to do with it?
    So if i had a phd in animal welfare what has that to do with anything?
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • What has education got to do with it?
    Education can or can’t have anything to do with whatever to do is that you purpose.  There seem to a good amount of pseudo intellectuals here with an abundant amount of surface knowledge and ideas, I’m just wondering what the actual higher education level is. 
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    edited November 2020
    Skool uv hardd noks.

Ehtit four speling.
    Post edited by dignin on
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    We already have one of these threads, started by your alternate account, perhaps?

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    Should start a "Who can start a unanimous poll, correctly?" poll?  Break it out by education level?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,429
    What has education got to do with it?
    Education can or can’t have anything to do with whatever to do is that you purpose.  There seem to a good amount of pseudo intellectuals here with an abundant amount of surface knowledge and ideas, I’m just wondering what the actual higher education level is. 
    sorry, you've confused the shit out of me by the first sentence of your reply to lastexitlondon.

ummm what?

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • It  seems to me you  want to prove some agenda through  saying the people who disagree with you must be under educated?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,832
    It  seems to me you  want to prove some agenda through  saying the people who disagree with you must be under educated?
    Probably the opposite- that they've been indoctrinated by their communist professors.
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    edited November 2020
    eddiec said:
    It  seems to me you  want to prove some agenda through  saying the people who disagree with you must be under educated?
    Probably the opposite- that they've been indoctrinated by their communist professors.
    That was my guess. For every person that overstates the connection between education and intelligence there are probably two that tout an inverse relationship.
    Post edited by OnWis97 on
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I read the entire First Folio.

Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    We already have one of these threads, started by your alternate account, perhaps?

Ha!  I will correct myself -- you already started this thread, in 2018.  Did you not like what you read there in the responses?  Up all night posting, perhaps there is another reason you did not recall?

Anyway -- this thread is a duplicate.

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

Ha!  I will correct myself -- you already started this thread, in 2018.  Did you not like what you read there in the responses?  Up all night posting, perhaps there is another reason you did not recall?

The “uneducated” side of me is thinking BUSTED =)

• What is college?

HAHA

THIS IS THE PURPLE VINYL VERSION 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303

Haha, I responded almost exactly the same way in that thread as I did in this thread.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
    dignin said:

Haha, I responded almost exactly the same way in that thread as I did in this thread.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
    Except in that thread he didn't tell people it was anonymous and then make it public.

• What is college?
    All I know is that my family didn't have to save up and pay monstrous amounts of money for me to have a college (or university) education like they had to do for Sam in Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,596
    How can you have a unanimous poll?

In any case, in terms of both being opinionated and education level, mark me down as "more than some, not as much as others."
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:

In any case, in terms of both being opinionated and education level, mark me down as "more than some, not as much as others."
    I figured it was a typo but yes....good point 
    brianlux said:

I figured it was a typo but yes....good point 

Well, there's nothing more bonding than, "All for nothing, nothing for all."
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    The typo is fixed. Happy Monday all...stay safe.
    Falling down,...not staying down
    Kat said:

And yet, at the bottom it still says, "This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for."

Oh oops!

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,869
    edited November 2020
    What is college?
    Kat said:
    In what way? The poll is not anonomous

• KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    brianlux said:
    Kat said:

And yet, at the bottom it still says, "This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for."

Oh oops!
    lol, thanks Brian. Monday morning eyes here. :) I changed it back. No idea what the poster meant. 

Falling down,...not staying down
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    edited November 2020
    Disclaimer, I did not vote in the poll. Who/what determines who is the 'most opinionated poster'? Also, OP would you like us to post which University we attended?
    Post edited by stuckinline on
    Kat said:
    brianlux said:
    Kat said:

Oh oops!
    lol, thanks Brian. Monday morning eyes here. :) I changed it back. No idea what the poster meant. 

Join me in the lounge for some nice strong coffee?  I need it this morning as well!  :smile:

Disclaimer, I did not vote in the poll. Who/what determines who is the 'most opinionated poster'? Also, OP would you like us to post which University we attended?

Excellent point. 
    And I abstained from voting because I already have a strong sense of where this is going and what is the intent of the poll.  I'm pretty sure we've been down this road before. 

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Is this a poll to determine if we know the difference between unanimous and anonymous? I've never heard of a unanimous poll; however, I would like to take this moment to announce that I believe it is safe to say that we have reached unanimous agreement that this thread is tied for 1st on the "troll of the day" thread in AMT. I'll let you guess what the other thread is.

Signed
    Anonymous AMT poster (You'll never figure it out)
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,429
    once again you failed to include

none of your fucking business
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14