Options

*** DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN INDICTED ***

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,946
    KP_McMinn said:
    New York City law-enforcement source confirms that Alvin Bragg’s district attorney office is on life-support after bombshell document utterly atomized their case against Trump. Total chaos in the ranks.
    Career prosecutors in open revolt.
    Public humiliation resignations soon

case closed.  NEXT..........

lol...I like your confidence
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    KP_McMinnKP_McMinn West Philadelphia born and raised Posts: 748
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    New York City law-enforcement source confirms that Alvin Bragg’s district attorney office is on life-support after bombshell document utterly atomized their case against Trump. Total chaos in the ranks.

I'm glad you think that's new information to the DA.  

Now to be clear, I'm surprised that this is the first case that hit, but it's evidence that there is no "COLLUSION" between the Feds, the Manhattan DA and Georgia.  If there was, this would be the absolute last case to prosecute.  The fact that this may be the first indictment is solid proof that each office is doing their own, independent investigation.  

thank you for being civil.  but i do not understand how you can make that (enormous) assumption based off this letter?  We already know the DOJ and Feds are a (secret) branch of the democratic party.  They are definitely all in cahoots with each other as noted with the recent findings during the senate hearings of Facebook and Twitter.    
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Now to be clear, I'm surprised that this is the first case that hit, but it's evidence that there is no "COLLUSION" between the Feds, the Manhattan DA and Georgia.  If there was, this would be the absolute last case to prosecute.  The fact that this may be the first indictment is solid proof that each office is doing their own, independent investigation.  

thank you for being civil.  but i do not understand how you can make that (enormous) assumption based off this letter?  We already know the DOJ and Feds are a (secret) branch of the democratic party.  They are definitely all in cahoots with each other as noted with the recent findings during the senate hearings of Facebook and Twitter.    
    You're kidding right? Please don't troll. 

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:

"secret branch".  Give me a break.  

It's really important that you know that the ONLY gov't entity that demanded something be removed from Twitter was the Trump team demanding that an insult by Chrissy Teigen be removed.  

“In that particular instance, I do remember hearing that we had received a request from the White House to make sure that we evaluated this tweet and that they wanted it to come down because it was a derogatory statement directed toward the president,” Navaroli said. 

That whole hearing was a giant bust.  If you think otherwise, you didn't pay attention. 

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/3849819-trump-asked-twitter-to-take-down-derogatory-tweet-from-chrissy-teigen-whistleblower/
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,937
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Re the bolded part: give me a fucking break. In the same post criticizing the act of assuming, you continue by saying "we already know" when you really mean "we've already made up our mind". What a joke of an argument.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    edited March 2023
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:

WHY WON’T BRAGG DROP THIS CASE? EVERYBODY SAYS THERE IS NO CRIME HERE. I DID NOTHING WRONG! IT WAS ALL MADE UP BY A CONVICTED NUT JOB WITH ZERO CREDIBILITY, WHO HAS BEEN DISPUTED BY HIGHLY RESPECTED PROFESSIONALS AT EVERY TURN. BRAGG REFUSES TO STOP DESPITE OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY. HE IS A SOROS BACKED ANIMAL WHO JUST DOESN’T CARE ABOUT RIGHT OR WRONG NO MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE HURT. THIS IS NO LEGAL SYSTEM, THIS IS THE GESTAPO, THIS IS RUSSIA AND CHINA, BUT WORSE. DISGRACEFUL!
    Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    benjs said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Re the bolded part: give me a fucking break. In the same post criticizing the act of assuming, you continue by saying "we already know" when you really mean "we've already made up our mind". What a joke of an argument.

did FB give 400 million to the democratic party?
    did twitter shut down thousands of converitive accounts during the election campaign?  A simple YES or NO 
    the fact that you dont understand that the feds and DOJ are part of the democratic party is mind boggling to me.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:

It's really important that you know that the ONLY gov't entity that demanded something be removed from Twitter was the Trump team demanding that an insult by Chrissy Teigen be removed.  

“In that particular instance, I do remember hearing that we had received a request from the White House to make sure that we evaluated this tweet and that they wanted it to come down because it was a derogatory statement directed toward the president,” Navaroli said. 

That whole hearing was a giant bust.  If you think otherwise, you didn't pay attention. 

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/3849819-trump-asked-twitter-to-take-down-derogatory-tweet-from-chrissy-teigen-whistleblower/

a bust?  yes, they busted both of those social media platforms, yes. 
  • Options
    ikiT said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:

WHY WON’T BRAGG DROP THIS CASE? EVERYBODY SAYS THERE IS NO CRIME HERE. I DID NOTHING WRONG! IT WAS ALL MADE UP BY A CONVICTED NUT JOB WITH ZERO CREDIBILITY, WHO HAS BEEN DISPUTED BY HIGHLY RESPECTED PROFESSIONALS AT EVERY TURN. BRAGG REFUSES TO STOP DESPITE OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY. HE IS A SOROS BACKED ANIMAL WHO JUST DOESN’T CARE ABOUT RIGHT OR WRONG NO MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE HURT. THIS IS NO LEGAL SYSTEM, THIS IS THE GESTAPO, THIS IS RUSSIA AND CHINA, BUT WORSE. DISGRACEFUL!
    I feel like in Trump's head, there's this quorum of Trumps all around him, telling him what he wants to hear, and that's the 'everybody' he refers to when he claims vindication from what 'the masses'

One thing I'll give him - even when his brand is weak sauce, he only has one brand.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    benjs said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:

did twitter shut down thousands of converitive accounts during the election campaign?  A simple YES or NO 
    the fact that you dont understand that the feds and DOJ are part of the democratic party is mind boggling to me.
    NO and NO.

• Options
    There's no truth in anything you're typing.  None.
  • Options

• Options
    EVERYBODY KNOWS I’M 100% INNOCENT, INCLUDING BRAGG, BUT HE DOESN’T CARE. HE IS JUST CARRYING OUT THE PLANS OF THE RADICAL LEFT LUNATICS. OUR COUNTRY IS BEING DESTROYED, AS THEY TELL US TO BE PEACEFUL!
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    benjs said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:

1. NO. Also, I see - When the gatekeepers to information support Democrats, it's an issue. When the gatekeepers to information support Republicans, it's fixing a media imbalance. Second also, since when is Facebook a monolith? Last I checked, they had about 85,000 employees last year. Third also - while a company consists of individuals, the company doesn't donate funds - individuals within it do. No one seemed to mind being able to play in politics and capitalism, until it hurt their own side. Then, they care, but only the inconvenient times.
    2. NO. Twitter added clear messaging about what would be tolerated, and what wouldn't. Nefarious schmucks read that and decided they would disobey, and then make a stink out of it. It's manufactured bullshit, designed to be fed to the masses. Clearly, it worked.

There's nothing mind-boggling to me anymore. People are so fucking deluded by the SHIT they've had smeared on their faces for years, that they've started to enjoy the aroma!

EV
  • Options
    benjs said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    benjs said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:

1. NO. Also, I see - When the gatekeepers to information support Democrats, it's an issue. When the gatekeepers to information support Republicans, it's fixing a media imbalance. Second also, since when is Facebook a monolith? Last I checked, they had about 85,000 employees last year. Third also - while a company consists of individuals, the company doesn't donate funds - individuals within it do. No one seemed to mind being able to play in politics and capitalism, until it hurt their own side. Then, they care, but only the inconvenient times.
    2. NO. Twitter added clear messaging about what would be tolerated, and what wouldn't. Nefarious schmucks read that and decided they would disobey, and then make a stink out of it. It's manufactured bullshit, designed to be fed to the masses. Clearly, it worked.

There's nothing mind-boggling to me anymore. People are so fucking deluded by the SHIT they've had smeared on their faces for years, that they've started to enjoy the aroma!
    You have summed up MAGA perfectly.

• Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:

a bust?  yes, they busted both of those social media platforms, yes. 
    The only people "busted" was the White House asking to take down tweets.  The FBI notified social media companies to watch for Russian propaganda.  They never contacted Twitter about the NY Post story.  Look it up.  Please, find something in the testimony that refutes what I just wrote.  You won't find it.  

Stop falling for lies.  
  • Options
    Does this really surprise anyone?  You could see it happening considering Trump was the "leak" last weekend. 

https://news.yahoo.com/manhattan-da-accuses-house-republicans-142000058.html
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    mrussel1 said:
    Does this really surprise anyone?  You could see it happening considering Trump was the "leak" last weekend. 

https://news.yahoo.com/manhattan-da-accuses-house-republicans-142000058.html

It was a con? A grift? Who could have imagined that was possible?

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    ikiT said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    benjs said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:

NO and NO.

By 2020, there was a torrent of demands for censorship, sometimes with no explanation—just an Excel spreadsheet with a list of accounts to be banned. These demands poured in from FBI offices all over the country, overwhelming Twitter staff. Eventually the government would pay Twitter $3.4 million in compensation. It was a pittance considering the work Twitter did at the government’s behest, but the payment illustrated a stark reality: Twitter, a leading gatekeeper of the digital public square and arguably the most powerful social media platform in the world, had become a subcontractor for the U.S. intelligence community.

• Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    ikiT said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    benjs said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:

NO and NO.

By 2020, there was a torrent of demands for censorship, sometimes with no explanation—just an Excel spreadsheet with a list of accounts to be banned. These demands poured in from FBI offices all over the country, overwhelming Twitter staff. Eventually the government would pay Twitter $3.4 million in compensation. It was a pittance considering the work Twitter did at the government’s behest, but the payment illustrated a stark reality: Twitter, a leading gatekeeper of the digital public square and arguably the most powerful social media platform in the world, had become a subcontractor for the U.S. intelligence community.

Yah, are you familiar with the Patriot Act?  Twitter hosts foreign nationals that present security risks.  
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,609
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Exactly. If he wants more serious back and forth on subject matter don’t post this kind of stuff. 
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Exactly. If he wants more serious back and forth on subject matter don’t post this kind of stuff. 
    It's so hard to tell sometimes. He's posting crap in the other thread that was debunked years ago and acts like it's new.

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,537
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Funniest thing on the internet today
  • Options
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:

Funniest thing on the internet today

High Five Sacha Baron Cohen GIF by filmeditor - Find  Share on GIPHY
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,219
    KP_McMinn said:

Cohen was reimbursed by Trump himself, according to Rudy.
    "The President repaid it".

https://youtu.be/qY0qiQYcDqk
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    There is a lot that needs clarified. Recently it was said/leaked (not sure if true) that there are emails/texts discussing how to pay Stormy as a consultant to get her silence. Potential tax fraud there.

The bigger question is why does a "billionaire" need his campaign to pay off a hooker? Why doesn't he have enough pocket change to pay her off without a paper trail or without deducting it on a tax return?

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,219
    Kat said:
    You're quick, Poncier. :)

A blessing and a curse.  =)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,609
    KP_McMinn said:
    ikiT said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    benjs said:
    KP_McMinn said:
    mrussel1 said:
    KP_McMinn said:

NO and NO.

As part of the Stored Information Act, the fbi compensated twitter for their staff hours responding to information requests, usually from court orders and subpoenas. 
This discussion has been closed.