Eddie on The Howard Stern Show

13»

Comments

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,768
    SHZA said:
    cutz said:
    No, I don't see that. All I'm getting is the Eddie Vedder at the Top of the page and the rest is blank. 

I clicked Eddie Vedder and it takes me to some page and I see everything but EV.
    It's in the siriusxm app. Click on Howard, scroll down to Full Interviews, can't miss it 
    Well, that explains it: I don't have the App.

Thanks 
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,298
    cutz said:
    SHZA said:
    cutz said:
    No, I don't see that. All I'm getting is the Eddie Vedder at the Top of the page and the rest is blank. 

I clicked Eddie Vedder and it takes me to some page and I see everything but EV.
    It's in the siriusxm app. Click on Howard, scroll down to Full Interviews, can't miss it 

Thanks 

You don't need the app. You can view this free on a desktop PC. I am using FireFox on a desktop PC. Just enter https://player.siriusxm.com/collection-carousel/page-name=collection_details&contextGuid=d14b125c-8562-4f73-bec7-eda1cf32b030 . You will see this.

And I don't even have a SiriusXM USA account. Not even logged into my SiriusXM Canada account. Not even using a VPN.

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,768
    demetrios said:
    cutz said:
    SHZA said:
    cutz said:

Thanks 

You don't need the app. You can view this free on a desktop PC. I am using FireFox on a desktop PC. Just enter https://player.siriusxm.com/collection-carousel/page-name=collection_details&contextGuid=d14b125c-8562-4f73-bec7-eda1cf32b030 . You will see this.

And I don't even have a SiriusXM USA account. Not even logged into my SiriusXM Canada account. Not even using a VPN.

Still not seeing that. I ONLY have Google Chrome so maybe that's the reason why I'm not seeing that?

Thanks for your help, though.